ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK

M240i
I've not used anywhere near my 16GB. Probably because the battery is so s**t that it'll play about 10 songs then run out.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I'd be surprised if there wasn't a 64Gb version for the iP5. I ended up with a 16Gb iP4, as I would have had to wait months for the 32Gb to be restocked when I bought mine, and at first I thought it was way too small and I was running with about 1Gb spare. Over time though I've got rid of more and more stuff off it, apps that I never use or music I hate now, and also started emptying the camera roll once I've backed it up on my PC.

Don't get me wrong I'll still go for the model with the largest capacity on my next upgrade, but I highly doubt I'll actually need it all.

This. I waited and waited for the 32GB to come back in, then I waited for the White one to come out too (my 3G and 3GS were white, I wanted another whitey). I got fed up and grabbed a 16GB Black iP4. I don't regret it, I've cut my music down and deleted apps and games I don't use. My girlfriend has a 32GB iP4 and she uses less space than me.

vauxhall corsa vxr
This is doing my head in now I wanna know what it's gunnna look like and stuff so I can make my mind up on my contract as I've changed over to simplicity while we wait the ip5 out

Inferno 182 CUP
Can anybody recommend a decent carrier?

Im about to leave Three on my iPhone 4 as there coverage is SHITE .. but not sure whether to go to o2 or Voda .. either way was going to go on a 30 day rolling until iPhone is released :)

BMW E82 M Sport
My contracts up now, so i'm due an upgrade :D

Hopefully the '5' will be out sooner rather than later, my 3gs has been really slow lately.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I pay £20 a month rolling with O2.....that gets me 300 mins, unlimited texts and 500MB of net, which is more than enough.

Inferno 182 CUP
o2 is £27 a month for 600mins, 500mb unlimited texts
voda is £26 for the same

nt sure which is the better network!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Vodafone have been shite for me over the past few years, the coverage was total s**t.

Orange.

Megane GT
Orange do have the best coverage, Im on orange atm. Gona swap over to O2 when my contract runs out . . . discount FTW!

An orange one
I got my iPhone 4 on launch day and it's on an 18 month contract, how does it work when the expected release month is October and current iPhone 4 users still have a minimum of 3 months left? I'm on O2 btw

An orange one
So to upgrade to the 5 on launch, we will have to pay out of our current contract, plus the high price of the phone + contract on top of this? Easy money for O2 there lol as most people will do it!

It's going to have to be at least a slightly different design for me to upgrade, I didn't change my 3G to a 3GS and wouldn't change my 4 to a 4s,

I wish they would just announce something official lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
o2 have told me I'm allowed to early upgrade on the "next big phone" for free... which isn't bad but i guess thats because my line rental is £76 without any extra charges lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh pretty much, unlim calls, unlim txts, haven't ever been charged for data, only bit i seem to get charged for is sending mms, however if i have to send one i use whatsapp or similar and i paid nothing for the 32gb iPhone 4

Thread closed.

Tom and i will updated it when the launch announcement is made and will re-open it when there is confirmed news from Apple.

First week of October is looking likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.