ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Bus w**ker
I personally wouldn't upgrade from my 4 to the 4S, think it's personal preference and if you're in contract or not. If you can afford it and want it, get it. Simple.

Monaro VXR
Upgrade really depends. I mean if you find the 4 a bit slow then the 4S is going to be quicker.

Also if like me 32GB just isn't enough storage then 4S 64GB is the ideal upgrade. If you are fine with 16 or 32GB probably fairly pointless.

Personally I just need more storage space, contract is just about up and for £40+ the phone price it is a good idea. Especially as I have someone willing to pay over £300 for my 32GB 4.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
the only reason i would want it, is for the siri thing. tbh if i wasnt about to spend loads of money on a MX bike, i would probably buy one but its a lot of money just to talk to your phone. :dapprove:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think my mind will be made up when the contract price and handset prices come out for the 4 and 4s. Not being funny as its not like I cant afford it etc but wether i can justify the costs.

Scirocco GT 210
iPhone 5, iPhone 4S - whichever Apple ended up releasing I was going to get anyway because my 3 year old iPhone 3G really needs replacing. The trusty old boy still works fine, it's just a bit slow in it's old age :dapprove:

The 4S is going to be a huge upgrade for me - I'm actually looking forward to it! :eek:

Bus w**ker
I still see no point in using SIRI, other than to look a dick.

Unless the ads have lied to me, it will be my best friend and have a full conversation with me when I'm lonely.

9226229.jpg

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

I have been going wrong for the past year :(

Most of the 8Gb you use is saved texts from me lol.

Jesus Christ your texts can be essays sometimes. If you've ever wondered why i didn't reply its because you lost me at hello. x

Bus w**ker
Jesus Christ your texts can be essays sometimes. If you've ever wondered why i didn't reply its because you lost me at hello. x

Yeah literacy and well constructed sentences can be confusing, but with the help of BBC Bitesize you'll pass your SATS soon!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah literacy and well constructed sentences can be confusing, but with the help of BBC Bitesize you'll pass your SATS soon!

Keep going like that and I will put you with an ugly old man on holiday to share a room with instead of Annie.....

Bus w**ker
Eugene is the best, I revoke all former statements made.

Until after 4th February and then I revoke my earlier revoking.

2014 Clio 200t edc
To be honest, if the 4 drops to free I'd be tempted to upgrade from my 3GS for one. Whack iOS 5 on it and it's nearly the same. The 4 is faster than the 3GS anyway.

So with this PhotoStream thing I have it syncing up between my iPad and iPhone but can't see the images on iCloud.com? Whats the deal with that?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The lack of faith in this thread is disturbing.

You'll all be getting galaxy sII's next.

Bus w**ker
As pointless as Siri is...watching the keynote demo is making me reconsider the upgrade.

Fiesta ST-2
Even Im disappointed with apple's latest phone and I've had the galaxy S2 since launch. I secretly wanted to be tempted back to an Iphone... Saying that its not all about the hardware take the sega dreamcast for example, it failed against the technically inferior playstation.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
whats peoples thoughts on this siri??

will it be as functional as they say and work as well as they say?

can imagine their being issues.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
whats peoples thoughts on this siri??

will it be as functional as they say and work as well as they say?

can imagine their being issues.

Think as long as you talk clearly enough and slow enough it'll understand you fine. Might struggle with our Scottish accents though lol.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
How so sir? Better camera on the iphone 4 and a sqaure casing rather than a rounded one - minimal!

LOL, the 4 is MONUMENTALLY better built than the 3GS, arguably the best quality phone (from a build point of view) in production today.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm going to get the 4S as it will be a good upgrade from my 3GS.

I'm slightly disappointed it's the 4's case as I don't think it's as comfortable to hold as the 3GS.