ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

AK

M240i
Sell her 4S Buy a moto G and GTFO of this section.

If you insist on sticking with an OS you hate then using chrome isn't going to solve your speed issues, it's slow on ios.

The gmail app is s**t too (I use mailbox)

I was a bit annoyed they seem to have removed the exchange support for Gmail.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Sell her 4S Buy a moto G and GTFO of this section.

If you insist on sticking with an OS you hate then using chrome isn't going to solve your speed issues, it's slow on ios.

The gmail app is s**t too (I use mailbox)

It's only temporary until i sort my nexus with the insurance.

No need to be an arse now.

Any more info on mailbox, someone else mentioned it to me so is it really worth looking at?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Sell it and buy an Android phone then? Moaning about it on an IOS7 discussion thread is hardly going to resolve chubby finger syndrome.

What you seem to be missing is I asked for advice on how to make my temporary experience better and in true fanboy fashion I was told that my opinion is wrong and iOS doesn't need improving.

I didn't come here to moan I came here to get answers.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Problem with Apple is that there is little you can do to customise the experience, unlike Android. The whole look and feel you're stuck with, change the background, pretty much it.

If you've used iOS before, then you should already know that none of these things you're complaining about have ever been customisable. Why would iOS 7 be any different? Apple don't like users making their operating system look s**t. GTFO and moan about it in TIDL or something IMO.

In any case, it probably doesn't help that you're using it on an older device.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Levels of sarcasm are high in this thread....

I don't mind iOS now. Had it about 6 months and it's not to bad.

I like the fact you can have custom vibrations when on silent.

Spelling peoples names in morse code works when it's in your pocket. ;)

What about photos/videos etc?

iCloud syncing of contacts and bookmarks etc. is not the same as iCloud backup. I don't use iCloud backup so I'm not entirely sure what gets backed up and what doesn't, but for normal functionality of everything you'd normally want to keep synchronised with the cloud, you're never going to fill the free 5GB storage.

In fact I'm not even sure if bookmarks and contacts and what not even comes out of the 5GB allowance. Photo stream probably does though for sure.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Levels of sarcasm are high in this thread....

I don't mind iOS now. Had it about 6 months and it's not to bad.

I like the fact you can have custom vibrations when on silent.

Spelling peoples names in morse code works when it's in your pocket. ;)

epic geek lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
iCloud syncing of contacts and bookmarks etc. is not the same as iCloud backup. I don't use iCloud backup so I'm not entirely sure what gets backed up and what doesn't, but for normal functionality of everything you'd normally want to keep synchronised with the cloud, you're never going to fill the free 5GB storage.

In fact I'm not even sure if bookmarks and contacts and what not even comes out of the 5GB allowance. Photo stream probably does though for sure.

My post was a bit retarded. I use iCloud for contact back up etc but not photostream etc.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL at the retarded posts last few pages.

I am currently developing an app to make the screen bigger. Bit like the magnify lens you could buy on a gameboy. I will let that welsh bloke know when i have developed it :cool:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
What does a greyed out app mean? I updated minion rush yesterday, now i've got 2 icons, neither of which seems to work.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at the retarded posts last few pages.

I am currently developing an app to make the screen bigger. Bit like the magnify lens you could buy on a gameboy. I will let that welsh bloke know when i have developed it :cool:

Didn't say I wanted a way of getting round the small screen I was just listing it as a gripe.

All however is not lost, maybe your design will be useful for yourself so you can read what I wrote properly?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
glad to see you felt so compelled to reply.

How are you holding up with the unbearable IOS? Screen got bigger yet? LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
It was a made up product you mongrel. Didn't you even get that?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you sound like a right laugh if that is fun for you.

I look forward to any other twerpish questions you want to post up. LOL

SQ5
Something quite cool I noticed yesterday and tested today to see if it wasn't me being stupid.

If I create a new email it defaults to my gmail account, if I type my bosses email in it changes to being sent from my work address. Whether it sees the same domain or a favourite from my emails I cannot tell but neat little feature I've not seen mentioned anywhere!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Question time for folk with iPad 2s, how does iOS7 run? Parents just got an iPad and it doesn't have it preloaded on so wondering if its laggy or buggy?