ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

Arctic 182
Hi guys, I'm having major problems with iMessage not working between mine & girlfriends/others with iPhone. I'm running ios7 on iPhone 5 & the blue sending bar gets stuck at the end & I have to manually send as text message even though 'send as text if iMessage not working' is on. I've tried loads of fixes like resetting network settings, deleting email address from iMessage, deleting numbers & re saving. Nothing is working!! Anyone else with the same problem or any ideas on a fix? It's a massive pain when I think a message has been sent but I check later on & it's stuck!
Cheers,
Chris.

I had that too.
There's quite a few other bugs I keep seeing, like updates still showing in the icon notification, but there aren't any in the app.
And I have 2 emails marked as unread in my inbox according to the notification, but I have no unread emails!!!

Arctic 182
It's so annoying! Hope an update comes soon! I've tried off & on & a hard reset also but no joy. It seems to be intermittent & works when it wants!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
The swipe to go back in safari is really pissing me off. For two reasons, my girly little thumb is too small to swipe it far enough across so it just bounces back. Secondly, I keep trying to do it on my android phone :eek:

Arctic 182
Thanks for the replies guys, seems to be working for the time being but it is very temperamental. I'm thinking when it doesn't work it could be some sort of server issue? Only as nothing changes on my phone. Anyway, awaiting an update all the same!
Cheers.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
MY ipad is still so lagging. Its getting to the point where i'm not using it now, and using the laptop instead. POS.

The iMessage bug is driving me nuts. Each morning it won't send ANY iMessages for some reason. They all just hang on the "sending" thing.
I have to fully turn the phone off and back on again then it says they all failed to send and I can retry and they go through

I know apple have promised a fix but man it's annoying

Also as said my iPad3 really seems to struggle to run it - quite laggy. Definitely need the new gen iPads for it I think

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Amazed that so many people are having issues, my old 4S runs like a dream :S

CLS320 with a D6
Does anyone find it really slow on safari. Especially Lloyd's banking page. Selecting letters and stuff is really laggy. Does my head in

Anyone else getting the reported realignment bug? Thought I was going bonkers when I first saw tapatalk move a few mm left up left up etc. really bugs me when I see it.

Cup In bits
Well I bit the bullet and done the update on my iPhone just now, have to say I'm not keen but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The iPads staying as is for the foreseeable future.

The lower control panel while browsing is really glitchy, there seems to be no set way for it to stay or go away. I liked the last update that gave the option for it to be see through.... Any help?

Also while on CS I'm getting this at the bottom of pages, its too much screen to be taking up while on the phone and too much scrolling for my liking. Again, any help?

null_zps1da03d12.png

And and the search box at the screen keeps changing size which is just bloody annoying??

Last edited:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Unless it has been turned off...

Settings > General > Accesibility > Reduce Motion

If it's set to 'off' the wallpaper should move with the phone, if it's set to 'on' it won't

Cup In bits
Doesn't work with apple or my pictures set as lock screen or home screen saver even with that setting on or off. Also just noticed that some pictures you have taken on the phone are blown up too big to have as screen savers.