ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS5 Question

AK

M240i
Am I right or wrong in thinking that if an iPhone is the only piece of Apple equipment you have, it's pretty much redundant? Not too sure what other features are in it tbh.

If you have no friends with Apple devices then FMF is, yes.

FMI is not as if you lose your iPhone you can find it. Simples.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Am I right or wrong in thinking that if an iPhone is the only piece of Apple equipment you have, it's pretty much redundant? Not too sure what other features are in it tbh.

iPhone 4 is the only Apple device i have, you have to put up with iTunes on windows, which is the biggest pile of crap ever.

But, as a phone, its awsum. I only connect to PC to sync occasionally to keep a backup. Photos can be copied off without using iTunes, just like a digital camera. I have contacts synced to Google Mail.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
'Downloading and installing this update will delete all the apps on your iPhone. Please apply this update on the computer where you sync your apps.'

I've never synced my apps onto my iTunes, but I back up to this computer. If I click sync apps it says all existing apps and data on your phone will be deleted and replaced with apps from this iTunes library.

Does this mean I'm going to lose all my saved data on games whichever way I do this?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
nuIhJ.png