ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If only I had 8k what a car!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ad says "ONLY EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR AS TIME WASTING IMMATURE IDIOTS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY"

I can think of one person who has wasted their time (and money!!!)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  george 172,205,metro
in fairness in the 90's that would have been in magazines and very much the in car,but things have changed a lot

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Why for gods sake - just why?

I wouldn't offer £800 for this, let alone £8k.

He clearly is expecting a tsunami wave of shite heading his way with his final comment "ONLY EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR AS TIME WASTING IMMATURE IDIOTS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Is there still a market for car like this? The engine might be worth a bob or two, looks like its running standalone and on ITBs. Would be a nice bit of kit if it was fitted in a less visually offensive car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
WOW the hideousness of that is unreal.
BUT its really sad as there looks to be some good quality work gone into it too. You know someone has spent a lot of time getting things right that are just oooooohh so wrong

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
Is there still a market for car like this? The engine might be worth a bob or two, looks like its running standalone and on ITBs. Would be a nice bit of kit if it was fitted in a less visually offensive car.

I thought this also. Strip it down to a standard body kit and it would be a cracking little hot hatch! I had a zetec-s before my Trophy and I loved it. Great fun for really cheap! Went well too as it was under a tonne. With 170-190bhp it would be very decent. He wont sell that surely. These types of cars were done and dusted by 2003.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
in fairness in the 90's that would have been in magazines and very much the in car,but things have changed a lot

Yup it would have certainly made all the magazines etc. and the work looks to be of good quality so perhaps even shows. I feel kinda sorry for the guy if he thinks he's going to get £8,000 for it though :( he might get half that if he keeps at the sale for a year or so. Be better off keeping in a barn as a (one day) 'retro styled' car lol.