ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge Manchester Gathering. JDM/Trampdrift/Rat/Dub/Garlic content...

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
looked a great meet. totally forgot about it till my brother text me saying there was a s**t loads of cars parked up on kk/costco.

would have come down but car was in bits

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How was this organised Jdmini?

Cracking meet and some great pics. Love the evo estate thingymabob

320d
Looks like a good meet. I was going to come down but something came up.

Some of the jap stuff is p**n.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How was this organised Jdmini?

Cracking meet and some great pics. Love the evo estate thingymabob

We were all meeting on that date anyway but by chance this time, it tied up with the JDM lot.

Strong turnout from on here though, as usual. :approve:

Is your plate R60 CUP? I noticed you driving away from the meet when I was turning up. Both looking at either other lol.

Where were you going?

MKV GTI
Nearly, R90 CUP.

Satnav sent me on a wild goose chase ended up in costco delivery depot with a load of jap cars, also lost lol. Found my way eventually after following a fellow CS'er :eek:

Yours with the white wheels mate?

Nearly, R90 CUP.

Satnav sent me on a wild goose chase ended up in costco delivery depot with a load of jap cars, also lost lol. Found my way eventually after following a fellow CS'er :eek:

Yours with the white wheels mate?

Ah! Sent you around the houses then. Best postcode to use is for KK's.

Yep the non-sport on white turbs :)

MKV GTI
Jon, il bear that in mind shouldnt have any problems next time fairly easy to find. Car looked nice, wheels really suit it.

Cheers Chris, I must say yours is the best example of a 182 iv seen, very nice well chosen mods, looked immaculate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Thanks mate. It's going in for the bumper, bonnet and wings to be sprayed in April. Nasty stonechips. :dapprove:

I would've hovered about the CS bit more, but I was walking around quite a bit. Took over 200 pictures in total. :eek:

Golf GTD Mk7
were there some shitty jap cars there? I was driving back from the trafford on sunday and saw a few cruising up north. One was multi colours, and the exhaust was held on by a cable tie? Looks really sh1t.

Evo 8 MR
Jon, il bear that in mind shouldnt have any problems next time fairly easy to find. Car looked nice, wheels really suit it.

Cheers Chris, I must say yours is the best example of a 182 iv seen, very nice well chosen mods, looked immaculate.

You were following me on the way in (172 cup with red wheels) I knew where I was going so you should have stuck with me, you were behind until I went left on the third roundabout, in fact you dropped a few cars back when the lanes merge into one just after the right turn off the second roundabout. Should have stayed closer to me and forced the taxi (i think) to back off.:rasp:

Then I noticed you pulling in about 10 minutes after I'd got there, lol.

MKV GTI
Lol yea I was trying to follow but got trapped behind a few cars and lost you! Car sounded brilliant plenty of pops and bangs!

I'd have said hello but didn't know which one you were out of the group. I'm sure il see you at a few more NW meets intrested to see what exhaust set up you have.;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thing is with that meet there was more shite than quality cars! :( but still there cars the were quality WERE quality

AG 200 cup
a couple of the pics I took, there nothing special though.

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

Gay Clio 172 phs1
I drove past that CUP plated 182 on the way home on the M61, I thought it was young chris until I noticed the plate.