ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge Manchester Gathering. JDM/Trampdrift/Rat/Dub/Garlic content...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard Sunday afternoon up here TBH. Thanks to all involved to make it another decent meet!

I took some pictures whilst I was about...

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

f0a89b38.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Seb wore some shorts.

1e6f92d3.jpg

The me and Alex headed back to Naith's to try and resurrect TDK.

DSC_0055.jpg

After some pondering and borrowed jump leads...

DSC_0058.jpg

Then...

First turn. str0ng.

DSC_0059.jpg

Done.

DSC_0056.jpg

Feel free to add your pictures in here, I know some people took hundreds!

Mini GP2
Always liked them to be honest, dont tend to see them often unless at meets, import only i think they were so quite rare. Does look a fine example that one.

Homo spec mazda
Lol! In a grey world my shorts were the saviour, worth mentioning easily over 200 cars attended today, everything from from ae86's to R35 GTR's, the turnout was insane!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
The ek9 belongs to a lad at my works is in amazing condition always shinny. Also woo half my car in that one pic next to my mates GTR stagea, nice to see some clios there.

AG 200 cup
Was a quality meet just makes me want to buy a ek9. Will put my pics up tomorrow, there nothing special though

looks like a really good meet, couldnt make it due to alcohol poisononing, cough.

cheers for coming round, no thanks for taking pics of the car in its current state, effemel.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks an ace meet, wish yorkshire had such big meets. Never see anything like that.

Maybe when kk's in Leeds opens this summer it'll kick off, doubt it though :dapprove:

Got me looking at ek9's again though, if only they weren't so 'popular' in bradford ;)

DCi 100
Wondered where you two had gone too, Wanted to inspect your dash alex! I forgot to ask :(

I spent the day wondering about trying to find people I actually knew, never mind trying to find people I hardly know! Will be plentyful opportunties in the future dude :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like a good one.

I must admit, I enjoyed that last kk meet I went to. It's nice to see a variety of cars as I get bored of racing blue 182s with white wheels easily.