ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long have you owned yours?

Contemplating never selling mine and just wondered how long people have owned theirs? Is there anyone who's had it from brand spanking new?

I've had my my Ph1 all of 7 days.

I kept my 200 for about 10 months.

My Flamer was in my possession for about 8 months.

I owned my 1.2 Clio for about 1 year.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
2 years next month. After the money spent on it and will continue to be spent on it, I'd be an absolute moron to let it go. I don't intend to but I've said the same with previous cars...

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Contemplating never selling mine and just wondered how long people have owned theirs? Is there anyone who's had it from brand spanking new?

me :D

52 reg 172 ff complete history and EVERY reciept from day one !

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
1.2 16v 1yr
ph2 172 2yrs
dci65 6 months
dci100 2 years
ph1 172 nearly 2 years still own it though
GT DCi had it from new, now 1yr old - keeping it for a while, best car ive owned!

BMW F21 125d
Had my 182 just over 3 years. Had a 172 for a year before that - time for a change soon tho, it'll be going next year.

1eight2
Since Feb 2010, owned a Golf GTi previously and although a few of my mates see it as a downgrade I love it. Been tempted to sell it a few times but nothing ever matches the value for the money of it.

Its one of the best cheap, reliable, quick hatches around. Since owning it I haven't have a single problem I havn't been able to fix myself and im probably the least mechanically handed person on the forum!

Renault Clio 172
Had my ph2 172 nearly 4 months. Unfortunately it's currently in the garage waiting for a new engine to be fitted, will hopefully have it back at the weekend.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
had the ph 1 for over 2 years now

currently forging and charging it so will keep it for probably another 5-10 years

If you keep it that long after charging, won't it be some sort of record? IIRC the clock starts ticking after charging till you see it spring up for sale somewhere? :rasp:

Happy 2,000th post BTW...