ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi. Still here... just back from the Ring. UR200 content.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've not been on here for a while but I thought I'd drop in for those still on here that I know (probably about four of you)

The 200's knocking on 40k miles now and I've just returned from a trip to the Nurburgring with a load of mates. The car was faultless, I hammered it there and back, it lapped the Nordschleife every day I was there, harassed STIs and the odd Porsche dawdling along... Until 180 miles from home, near Watford and the clutch slave cylinder shat itself. Greaaaaaat. All sorted now, regardless.

Today I did a full detail, so snowfoam, clay, machine polished, machine glazed and then sealed and waxed. All with Zymol and AF products.

I've thought about replacing it with a few things lately, namely an E46 M3, and S2000 or DC5, but doing this road trip and how it performed on track was brilliant. It might have bought itself more time!

Chris

IMG_0927_zpsd4pxmyyx.jpg

IMG_0925_zpsq1tyffc4.jpg

IMG_0922_zpszoq06y3g.jpg

IMG_0907_zpsc2kytrhp.jpg

IMG_0904_zpsunsayhfz.jpg

14-15h-IMG_6170_zps1cepn6kc.jpg

14-15h-IMG_6169_zpsgy2cxewk.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I may have the wrong person here but did I not see you had a little accident with a lamp post [emoji53] hope everything got sorted in the end and not to much damage caused.. [emoji41]

Spoiler is spot on, shame not many people spec'd them over the Cup one. If you do think about selling, let me know, love this motor.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Car still looking good mate.

I got my pw 200 around the same time as you IIRC, she's gone now.

Did wonder where you got too ha!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Did you nip back to your old place last night? Flashed a red 200 just as I turned down to Valley Mill. Looked crazily wide at the back - combine harvester spec! ;)

Do like your 200 Christopher, nicely understated. Nothing like a lairy DC5!! You should still get one though.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Love that! Really want something I can use on track (being a pussy & don't want to track the V6)
Was thinking about a 172cup but can't get an AG 200 out of my head :)