ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help windows vista

soon to be 182 ;)
ive got a compaq laptop with vista installed, the other day while using it it reset its sefl and when it loaded up again the login screen came up so logged in, then it came up asking for a product key for the vista. ive had the laptop 3-4 years and its been fine, anyone know what i should do?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
type in the product which is on a sticker on the bottom of your laptop, this usually heppens when windows detects a hardware change but i have had it happen randomly aswell, shouldnt be a big issue unless it keeps doing it

soon to be 182 ;)
ok cheers will look when i get home, the only thing that worried me is it says it will let you online to buy it?

Should be on the laptop, on a sticker as said. Or you can download Everest Lavalys and it will tell you the CD in that.