ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all

yeah all the time.. was only at the RS national meet y.day and there was plenty of women there... i think youd be surprised how many women there are on here and get yourself 2 some local meets and also keep an eye out for RR days at pauls and pop down 2 it.. even go 2 French car show or if you fancy a trip down this way some time hit the CS national meet

Megane 225 F1
Hi there. Im willdot. Myself and Mace are the welcome brigade. Sorry we have taken so long. I have just been on a farm helping an injured lamb give birth. Last I heard from Mace he was flying out to India to help some homeless children survive.

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Willdot.

Hi there. Im willdot. Myself and Mace are the welcome brigade. Sorry we have taken so long. I have just been on a farm helping an injured lamb give birth. Last I heard from Mace he was flying out to India to help some homeless children survive.

Willdot.

hahaha style

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

Willdot.

Thats why you didnt reply to me on Facebook..

Megane 225 F1
Tunst: my phone doesnt always tell me chat notifications :(

TEG: My little bro thought it would be funny to nick my phone. Sigh.

Clio
Hello Denise, welcome to the forum.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have been abroad working in an orphange teaching young Indian children how to read, write and just be all round good kids. Its not easy work, some weeks I not only taught the class but then in my own time did private 1 to 1 tuition with the kids to help improve their business skills for future development of the country. As they did not have much money and the schools were very basic I single handedly built them a new stone one for free. I had to get the stones myself carving them by hand from the mountains 11 miles away and carry them on my back. It wasn't easy but I'm a nice guy. We should go for a drink some time. Your parents would love me.

Pete.

Clio
bearwrestle.jpg

Megane 225 F1
3 pages and Mace has the female down on her hands and knees. Hero. I shall one day be this awesome.

/Padawan.

focus st3
then we shall draw this thread to a close, to save a restraining order and handcuffs............................................THE END lol

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol. Didnt take much finding neesey, its on your myspaz page

:rasp:

focus st3
Haven't used myspace for at least 5 yrs. Didn't give you my permission to copy it or publish it. So
Something else to go delete when I get home.

Megane 225 F1
Just be thankful its not a pic of you holding a dildo to your face looking like slim shady.

Although that was voluntary.