ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all

focus st3
Hello all, just wanted to say Hi, cos I've just joined.
I've got a 182 FF and yes I'm a girl (well old girl). I've got a few Mods, I was thinking of having a custom remap from Paul at RS Tuning, has anyone else had it done??
I've already got a RS192 Exhaust, 57i Filter.................and about to have Eibach springs fitted as one is a bit poorly.

Bye for now.

Denise:evil:

focus st3
lol are you Paul?
he has previously done my Freelander, and our Golf, but not a Clio................think I might have to give in and go pay him a visit. :cool:

focus st3
Thanks for the heads-up Vicky. I can see whats happening here, £12 for a dating forum and dirty chat - lmao.
I cant add any pics for you on here, it wont let me, so your out of luck boyz.

focus st3
attachment.php

Stripped yozza'd cup
Thanks for the heads-up Vicky. I can see whats happening here, £12 for a dating forum and dirty chat - lmao.
I cant add any pics for you on here, it wont let me, so your out of luck boyz.

Bargain! Most of those are more than that a month.... Not that I know.

Anyway, welcome.

focus st3
Thanks for the info. Wrong images in my head now lol. Brand spankers less than 24 hrs old. Shame I have to drive like a granny until I get my coil replaced on thurs. Very frustrated driver!!!

focus st3
:evil: lol you love it....... just fitted my new brake light. thats gonna sting your eyes when your trying to keep up behind ;)

did you say you had your's re mapped????? need more people to add on the list, not that I'm tight or owt, but I want it doing this year!

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Haha, no mine's not mapped......need to sort out the cutting out first! Bad times :(

it certainly is especially becoming a member on here lol.. all good banter tho and really helpful people on here

focus st3
everyone seems to be friendly and helpful. Would rather have a clio boys round to fix my car, but I dare say I'd be like a husband when his wife is giving birth - I'd be all over the place stressing lol If there are any official meetings, I will try to make it and put a face to the cheeky posts.
:race: Do any women ever go????????