ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight stolen

Guys,
my first is not the best one i thought of it being.

Last night two "helpful" chaps decided that i didn't require 2 headlights and so removed one from the 182.

Just thought i would give people a heads up on this. They trashed the front end, bonnet, front bumper, grill, wing and not forgetting the missing headlight. Needless so that its going to cost....

Think before you park it! it only took them 10mins to do (i have it on CCTV LOL)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
s**t they must have been really desperate to steal two headlights, im assuming they were xenon's ?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Firstly im sorry but FLOL!

also gutted for ya mate, will cost a fair bit to sort out i guess :dapprove:

DB.

BMW 440i
Post the cctv?

Thats a joke though, Will cost you more to fix all that damage compared to the cost of one headlight!

BG182®
I've heard of all sorts of things being stolen off cars but headlights is a first.

Sorry to hear it buddy, I'de say keep an eye out on other Clio driver's but it will be hard trying pin point out someone who looks guilty. Hope you get it sorted fella.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Well thats a new one i must say! Sorry to hear it mate but i'm sure you'll be able to laugh about it in a year or so!

Wow, thats some dedication!

The fact you have to remove the bumper and scuttle to get to the bolts that hold the lights on shows how much effort they put in!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Selling 2 Xenon Headlights. Anyone need?

sorry. couldnt resist. hope you get it all sorted and catch the theiving gits!!!

Can't put up the CCTV footage due to data protection act. As for pics i'll take some tomorrow in the day light and you guys can have a giggle (they only stole the one, not both).

I wouldn't worry about the car as its off to be fixed on Monday, my concern is only for the two famlies that will be grieving over their loss... ;)

Its almost a shame to have to post about this type of event, i can only say two things, that one; it was in the Bracknell area and two; there is a nice picture of the number plate of the car they was driving.... LMFAO.... so skilled these kids...

Last edited:
  120d M-Sport
Sod the DPA mate post it up :D

And when you find them show no mercy :mad:

1 thing i hate is car vandalism.

Megane 225
PM it to me to please! cant imagine it would be fun to arrive back to your car with the front panned in, came back to mine once to find some f**k head had scrapped right along the drivers side, obviously couldnt park properly!! cost £1200 to fix, unreal.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
bloody hell! I've just had a brand new headlight fitted this week, this one was brand new though lol

Proper dicks some people, any 172 or 182's around near you as I bet one of there Xenons was not working thats obviously why they only took one of them!

ibiza cupra
just smash the f**ker in and leg it. even quicker yet just as much a pain in the arse for them.

ITB BG 182
If the CCTV is your own system then it dont matter as its your video and your allowed to post it without breaking Data Protection Acts, if it was some one elses system then you need their permission and the people in the video's permission to post it.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I thought the DPA was to do with personal information and private data.

There is none of that in a CCTV video. They stole your headlight as well! Why would you give a s**t about the DPA of those arseholes.

Someone stole my door mirror glass once. Such a piss take.