ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head unit suggestions

Clio
I am after a half decent head unit, i'm looking to spend around £100. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lydia

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Pretty much anything alpine or pioneer . Depending what spec you need, ie: Ipod lead etc....

im not too far from rugby,can supply and fit for you :)

as will6 says stick to alpine and pioneer if you want quality,maybe a tad more expensive but there is a reason

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
true but u can get some pretty quality pioneer units on the cheap, its usually alpine that are the most pricey around the low spec end, caraudiosecurity is a great place to get an example

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Have just bought the Sony MEX-BT2600 with mp3, ipod and bluetooth handsfree kit, looks quality :)

You mean the BT3600?

I have this as my headunit and i have to say it is an immense headunit for the price and spec.

It even plays songs via bluetooth through my phone! Find me a headunit under £200 that has Ipod, bluetooth (playing songs through the phone) and mp3

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
You mean the BT3600?

I have this as my headunit and i have to say it is an immense headunit for the price and spec.

It even plays songs via bluetooth through my phone! Find me a headunit under £200 that has Ipod, bluetooth (playing songs through the phone) and mp3

How is the iPod interface like, can you scroll through everything, artists, playlist, albums etc and all the song names come up?
Thanks

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i would go with alpine, mine lets me go through everything on my ipod when its connected

for about £100, you're limited to the entry level Alpine 101 - think they RRP at £150, but the going rate online is about £110. it's got a single pre-out and ipod/USB gubbins if you need them. there are a few models above that aren't that much more expensive