ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever driven a clio v6 ??

Have you driven a V6?

• Yes

Votes: 55 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 161 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  M2 Competition
work for renault s have driven 1 or 2, only driven the phase 1, wasnt really impressed, didnt feel safe, but did make a nice noise as covers were off. 182 feel quicker, more responsive, and alot more fun! wel thats my opinion

You drive a 1.2, how on earth do you know!!?

And what worries me more is, that your driving customers/clients cars... I would Batter reno if there was more than 0.5 of a mile on the clock after a service.

Lol, so you wouldnt expect a garage to test the car after they've been removing bits of it?

You'll have to let me know what garage you go to, not seen that before.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You drive a 1.2, how on earth do you know!!?

And what worries me more is, that your driving customers/clients cars... I would Batter reno if there was more than 0.5 of a mile on the clock after a service.

Lol, so you wouldnt expect a garage to test the car after they've been removing bits of it?

Dan, Absolutely not! Would you!!! I'm referring purely to a service and light work! Fault Diagnosis does not require test drives.

Sure if it's a more fundimental issue, then test drives may be manitory to ensure all is well! But not otherwise

No fear, my car never goes into Reno, beauty of having a garage and a Reno stamp!!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I havent driven one but like Fred im gonna buy it as i like posing!! just hope i dont end up in a hedge!! lol

Clio V6 255
Just about to get the morning paper in mine! just turning that key and hearing the engine is a good enough reason!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I too have often looked at the amount of people who say "The one I drove" and thought it seemed a bit high heh.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
And also - "made a nice noise as covers were off" suggests to me those comments weren't true. Anyone who has driven there Vee with the covers off knows exactly what I mean.

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
And also - "made a nice noise as covers were off" suggests to me those comments weren't true. Anyone who has driven there Vee with the covers off knows exactly what I mean.

Dan

Not wrong, Like rolling about in a bag of bolts!!! horrible

clio 182 FF
Raced a mk1 v6 up at Crail before againest a cupped 172 the 172 bet me off the line then as soon as the mid range kicked in the V6, the V6 over took the 172 with ease .

clio 182 FF

Dan, Absolutely not! Would you!!! I'm referring purely to a service and light work! Fault Diagnosis does not require test drives.

Sure if it's a more fundimental issue, then test drives may be manitory to ensure all is well! But not otherwise

No fear, my car never goes into Reno, beauty of having a garage and a Reno stamp!!

Can I borrow your Reno stamp for a small fee ?????