ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hate but love

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
MX5's

always have hated them, but if done really right..wow

ccwdan11.jpg

CCWdan2.jpg

CCWdan6.jpg

CCWdan7.jpg

CCWdan4.jpg

CCWdan1.jpg

taken from http://www.stanceworks.com/canibeat/

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm not a fan of the way they look, just respect them because of the way they drive.

Mondeo TDCI 130
i HATE them, hate them hate tham hate them.

Want to know why? tough, im going to say anyway.......

The next door neighbour has an automatic one, and the roof leaks. Whenever i am going to work in it to do any jobs on it, it is raining, and dripping on ME.

For that reason, it is c**k, and so are all the others. lol.

Luckily, she spun it into the kerb last week, i am hoping it's written off. One less heap of crap around.

Feel my hatred?xx

Titanium 182
CCWdan1.jpg

How does the tyre/rim not hit the arch ? I don't get it :S It looks far too close to work.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
i HATE them, hate them hate tham hate them.

Want to know why? tough, im going to say anyway.......

The next door neighbour has an automatic one, and the roof leaks. Whenever i am going to work in it to do any jobs on it, it is raining, and dripping on ME.

For that reason, it is c**k, and so are all the others. lol.

Luckily, she spun it into the kerb last week, i am hoping it's written off. One less heap of crap around.

Feel my hatred?xx
Or another drive in it and more work for you to do :rasp:

S23

The Cleee-O
I love them! Think it's cause my mum had a limited edition one, always wanted it. Damn me not being able to get insured on it :( Stuck to the road like hell, was comfy and looked the dogs! Hmm, I will get one and stance it properly :D

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
CCWdan1.jpg

How does the tyre/rim not hit the arch ? I don't get it :S It looks far too close to work.
One of two methods... almost no travel in the rear suspension...

or

Perfect wheel maths with corrctley rolled and flared arachs.

the outter rim of the wheel with sits flush with the body work and then with the strech of tyre tuck can be gained alowing another inch or so of bounce.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The choice of heroes. The thing I love about them, is they need virtually nothing doing to them, and they look amazing.

Drop. Tyte wheels. Vary front lip. De-spoiler.

Awesome.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
1st ones awesome whys he a c**t please tell

He's a member on Miataturbo, and he's a grade A cuntbucket.

He tried telling me my turbo manifold was wrong as it'd fowl my steering linkage...

But my car is right hand drive and the manifold was joint designed by Mazda and BBR...

Turbos.
I like it, but there are even better ones in the JDM thread. Shame they haven't caught on a bit more here, they don't seem to suffer the hairdresser image as much in the States.

My mate has those wheels on his EK Civic, in black. Stripped, decked, adjustable camber arms, full strut kit etc. Looks and goes awesome.

As for MX-5s... i can't stress how much i wan't my 20shit gone so i can buy one. Some mint ones have been up for sale lately :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I want my car to sell so I can buy one. Anything decent is sold before you call though.

is the car silver? sure he was following my in the williams earlier part of this week

ROFL.

Yea, he text me going...

"How fast is a Williams 2?"

"150Bhp, 7ish seconds to 60 weighing around a 1000Kg"

"Well i just followed one, must of been a hanger - dropped off around 120mph" (Private run way i assume?)

14112009447.jpg

That one?

1.5 Vtec
4-2-1 Manifold
Induction Kit (Can't remember what one)
Ek9 Backbox
Spax GAS coilovers
6 piece strut kit
Fully stripped
1 Recaro bucket seat
Adjustable rear camber arms
Front adjustable camber arms

Small engined car, but god it feels quick. Sticks to the road like s**t, its honestly like it is on rails.

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Love it !

Thinking of buying a Turbo Kit for our Mk1 later this year.

You have to love the way they drive tho, reserve judgement till you do :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
deffo the one...
and yes it does handle like its on rails...it was knowhere to be seen as i approached peasedown roundabout (from bath), then as i merged (after the rounadbout) he was directly behind me and tbf most probably had the legs on me...but never passed

however i did genuinely pmsl at his attempt at hero points, we never topped 80 let alone well into the hundreds...give him a pat on the back from me....lol