ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
bad times Paul, such a shame your selling

see you back here in a 3 months yeah looking for a 'cuz track car project' phase 1 ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lmao thought as much tbh I was surprised it was less than 3k without spares.. That's what I got!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I think so Paul I was really shocked when I saw your asking price. Ste RS got 3695 for a mint one, surely yours wasn't far behind that. Mine was like driving a new car tbh but I doubt it was as good as yours cosmetically. ..

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Lmao thought as much tbh I was surprised it was less than 3k without spares.. That's what I got!

Cracking little profit then mate.

Chi maybe I've underpriced then lol. Hopefully it'll be very appealing at the price I've put it at then.

Paul, the biggest problem is trying to sell it on here mate.
This place is full of dicks who think they are worth nothing.

Why should you under price a car that you've put so much love into, dont forget you can always come down a bit in the price for a potential buyer but never up.

Get it on PH for £2950.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cracking little profit then mate.

Why should you under price a car that you've put so much love into, dont forget you can always come down a bit in the price for a potential buyer but never up.

Get it on PH for £2950.

This exactly! If it was mine I'd tuck it away and wait for a buyer to come along. Don't give it away.

Get it on PH for £2950.
Yup I agree. The person that was lined up for the past couple of months has let me down too. Had a few chancers when I first ordered the ST too, trying to get it for like £1k LOL.
I'll keep it at this price for club members for now, but if it hasn't gone in a couple of weeks, ill whack it on PH at that price to see what I get.
Tbf though, the amount of PMs i've been getting these past couple of days, id be surprised if it's on the market for long...

I'm tempted to sell my cup for this!
Do it @JamieG !! Id love it to stay local and with someone I know will be as OCD as me!!
don't hang round or price might jump lol
;)

R14 CUP
The only problem I can see with this... I have the same feelings towards my cup as you do towards the Sunflower, if I had space I'd have this alongside the cup!

Love this. Can't help but think you'll regret it even after the new car comes though...! Sure you can't just put it in storage for a couple years?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Paul are you still coming to CSS?
Id like to have a look at the Fiesta if you do mate. :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yes, installment plan okay? The wife may just s**t it otherwise when I tell her the Vegas fund is no longer there. Either that or your bill next week may be a bit silly hehehe

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Seems plausable/extremely reasonable to me.

Saw a white ST today... you chose the right colour!