ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy? How happy?

Formally Clio 182
9/10

RS Clio 182 with Cup Pack. Only had it about 1 month and loving every moment of owning it as it's soo much fun to drive compared to my old car.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
MK2 172 - 7/10 (this time last month id have gave it 3/10 due to the fact im just starting to find it fun and enjoy it!)

Coilovered 1.2 16v 9/10 (sounds awesome, handles awesome, nearly 10/10 but just lacks some power! lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
182 - 7.5/10

love the way it looks, but as people have said, there's not enough 'wow factor' below 5000 revs

Black 133 Cup
182 - 8/10

Few bits I have prefered in other cars which if sorted could add another point - driving position should be lower, dead on cold start, rattles etc

172 cup

At the moment, with the alarm problems, running a bit rough from cold and needing a s**t load of cash spending on it. about 5/10.

But hey, I knew what I was getting onto when I bought it. ;)

2004 182.

Happy with it, but you really have to thrash it to enjoyu it, although I guess that makes it exciting in the first place.

Typical Renault hot hatch so 8/10 Just wish it were faster in a straight line though.