ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had My Roof Done....

RB 182
After having the roof wrapped on my 172 when i had it, i felt it really finished the car off. I wasnt paying £100s to get it done on my 200 by Renault, so took it back to where i got my 172 done

Made sure they didnt touch the aerial so not to cause any water leaks or warranty issues, and really really pleased with it. Its matte, but abit shinier than the one on my 172 due to the different materials used

Gave her a quick swill off at work and here she is....

2011-01-20130050.jpg

2011-01-20130036.jpg

2011-01-20130028.jpg

2011-01-20130008.jpg

2011-01-20125946.jpg

2011-01-20130123.jpg

Looks good mate, got exact same spec 200!:cool: Think it suits better than gloss black, if you dont mind how much to get it done?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
that looks fantastic mate,

can any vinyl company do this kind of thing??
as im considering getting it done to my valver!

Disastra Coupe
Looks smart pal. I can't help but think it need's a spolier though.

Probably an Elias rather than a Cup one though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks awesome that buddy, agreed with the comments on a cup spoiler though :)

clio 182
Looks very smart mate. Whereabouts did you get it done? And how much was it if you dont mind me asking?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Glad you're happy with it. Also glad I didn't get mine done, just not for me.

Ph1 Sport
can they not come with a black roof through spec? My mate has a red 200 and it already had a black roof,

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
glad i didnt click the black roof box when ordering mine from renault now!! Sorry mate just dont think it suits it.

roof looks great! only thing i would say is now the spoiler is wrapped it looks like one of the plastic ones that come on the ph2s, but apart from that a really nice example, black roof and black alloys work well together

racing blue 182 cup
nice I like it, would consider it on my my rb 182 but would need to Photoshop it first to make sure