ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had My Roof Done....

RB 182
Thanks for comments, the more i see it the more i just think yes it looks amazing even if i do say so myself!! Those asking how much and where, i got it done at a place called Swann Graphics in Huddersfield, cant recommend them enough. They do our work vans so i think i got a 'deal' so ill just say it was quite abit less than half the price of the Renault option (£400). The Renault factory option also only covers the roof not the boot top aswell. I agree about the spoiler, something i might get round to. Its actually satin not matte, like the wheels and i was advised gloss would show up scratch/swirl marks after time.

Realnumber1, think i saw u yesterday? Is ur reg CN53 or summin?

And regarding the hard suspension, now i really appreciate the car and its hard ride after driving it as it should be driven. The gf on the other hand still hates it lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think it would look more cohesive with the front done satin as well
370032832.jpg