ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Might take a while. I'd like to help out being as you guys were always giving me money.
I'm heading back on now.

Just fancied having a go on this as I haven't touched it since a couple of weeks after online was launched.

There are five tanks driving around blowing everything up everywhere, not giving anybody a chance to move more than a second. I'm level 9.

f**k me. Cheerio.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just fancied having a go on this as I haven't touched it since a couple of weeks after online was launched.

There are five tanks driving around blowing everything up everywhere, not giving anybody a chance to move more than a second. I'm level 9.

f**k me. Cheerio.

Lmao. That might of been us earlier. :p

Lmao. That might of been us earlier. :p

It was about five minutes before I posted that.

If it was you, I hate you. There were even guys flying about in the cargobob(?) helicopters, ripping s**t up. Then them selves getting blown out of the sky by the twatty tanks.

Looked impressive, but way too annoying to actually do actually thing other than die.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It was about five minutes before I posted that.

If it was you, I hate you. There were even guys flying about in the cargobob(?) helicopters, ripping s**t up. Then them selves getting blown out of the sky by the tw*tty tanks.

Looked impressive, but way too annoying to actually do actually thing other than die.
If that was Xbox, then that was more than likely us.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Got given 87,450,000 CR by somebody earlier. Cheers for ruining the game for me bellend.

Reported to...

gtaonlinebanhammer@rockstargames.com

So hopefully gets sorted.

Tried making a new character, withdrawing it all then deleting the character but it just went back into the bank. Next time I logged on it was down to 55 million ish for some reason.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Someone dropped me 107 million last night , what the f**k is going on with this game ?

So irritating if you're playing it properly. Think I'm gonna use some of it to get the insured car, garage and apartment achievement seen as though I skipped owning a separate garage.

My mate got the same amount but isn't too fussed as he was only level 9 so spent loads of it.

Had a look online and iirc the person with the most money has 100 trillion.

Ciio 200
The money glitch has totally ruined the game. Nobody does missions as they don't need the cash, and as you can buy the tank without being level 70 using a glitch, so they don't need the RP either.

All you have is game full of tanks, which have greater protection from being a Bad Sport since update 1.0.8 as if they needed it. I get charged each time they blow up my car. The odds are so heavily stacked in favour of the tank that it's not worth the effort of taking them on.

I've put a lot of hours into this game, tried to play it the right way, not done any of the car selling glitches, but seems that honest players are in the minority. Fingers crossed that a couple of good sessions can restore my faith in this game.

Nimbus Clio 197
I'm so looking forward to reaching level 70 and buying a tank! At least I can blow people's cars up legitimately. Not too far from level 42 now when you can get the Buzzard chopper, that looks fun as well

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm so looking forward to reaching level 70 and buying a tank! At least I can blow people's cars up legitimately. Not too far from level 42 now when you can get the Buzzard chopper, that looks fun as well

You can buy the tank at rank 1 if you have 1.5 million.

1.7 cdti
Cant join the party boys , my lad is on and my mike wont charge by the looks of it . i bought a tank and everyone started attacking me without me even firing a shot :-\

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Click on the army jeep, then click the home button. Once on the homepage, hover over the URL bar with the cursor. Then very quickly press B then A. This should take you back to the previous page, but with URL now editable. Change the last number for 1 and then press enter. This should allow you to buy the tank.

I'm pretty sure that's the steps. Might be wrong though.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Fun doesn't even start to describe it. Had a guy try and pick my tank and me up in a chinook, more than likely to dump me into the sea. Waited till he was just above me, reversed back and shot him out of the sky.