ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

1.7 cdti
Just your casual Cliosport meet at Burger Shot. ;)

0_0.jpg
7/10 terrible parking

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I should be on later, getting a bit bored of joining sessions where everyone is under 70. I just wind everyone up so I get a bounty, ring Lester to get hidden from the map and turn up in my tank and kill everyone. Too easy. Was hoping for the level 75 missions, but not been given any yet.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Very poorly executed plan kill me guys! I even tried to pick you all up in a chopper after the mountain, so when you booted me, it was tank time :evil: Sorry about the attack bus :eek:.

Diesel Barge
Some pictures from last night before the coolsport brought the tank out.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Random guy turned up and stabbed sam.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I got shot first, wasn't 100% sure who by, I need a mic :dapprove: I won't go killing you all tonight, unless in self defence. And I set bounty's on everyone when you we're outside my garage to help out the poorer crew members, sharing the wealth and all that.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Here are some of my pics from last night of the 'Clios'.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

decco spoiling some shots with his crappy Bifta.

We need to get everyone in one and get a cruise going. Ha

1.7 cdti
Think everyone on the last few pages of this thread are aswell . we had 6 or 7 crusing around yesterday till someone decided to turn it into a massive deathmatch !!!

Mk3 1.4 clio
Yeah same, we all pulled up and one of my mates thinks it's funny to drop a grenade in the middle of every one.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I didn't even think I'd have enough time to load up a Youtube clip of dial up, let alone have to search for a longer one. Can't remember the last time I've laughed as much.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I've got a 70Mb connection! I was stuck in a loading loop for some reason so had to go back to dashboard. Will try joining the other crew later, CS Elite still f***s up my character. My girlfriend was fed up with me being the mute online as well so she gave me my Turtle Beaches early, which were supposed to be for Christmas. I literally got them set up when you all got off.

trolling-forever-alone.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Flol ^ I might jump on tonight! Been a while since my tank rampage.. Cant have others taking over my position...

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've got a 70Mb connection! I was stuck in a loading loop for some reason so had to go back to dashboard. Will try joining the other crew later, CS Elite still f**ks up my character. My girlfriend was fed up with me being the mute online as well so she gave me my Turtle Beaches early, which were supposed to be for Christmas. I literally got them set up when you all got off.

View attachment 106656

Does that mean we have to feel bad about repeatedly abusing you, now we can hear you getting frustrated?