ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

I've got the bati 801 bike is that what you glitch with? Tried to sell my infernus the other day and it wouldn't let me because it wasn't worth over 50k :/

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
lol. your addicted.

It was going to go one of two ways when I lost my character - sell the game or get back to where I was ASAP. I'll chill out once I've maxed out my cars and have most weapons, probably around level 80.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
What do you want to level up for so fast?

Several reasons; Better missions for a start, i wanted a grenade launcher again (60), it's very good when big battles kick off. Combat machine gun is handy for taking down choppers/survival (80). And wanted the last suspension unlock (70) and 80% auto armour (80). Oh and a tank is always useful (70). I probably won't be on as often during the week once I've hit 80, so if I want a quick game and you join a session with loads of people level 100+ they won't have much advantage.

Last edited:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Several reasons; Better missions for a start, i wanted a grenade launcher again (60), it's very good when big battles kick off. Combat machine gun is handy for taking down choppers/survival (80). And wanted the last suspension unlock (70) and 80% auto armour (80). Oh and a tank is always useful (70). I probably won't be on as often during the week once I've hit 80, so if I want a quick game and you join a session with loads of people level 100+ they won't have much advantage.

Lol. Play for fun. Use what you've got available to hammer the level 100s. :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You can get a tank at lvl 1. Steal it from the fort and save it in your garage with insurance ;)

When people blow you up they get the warning for blowing up a personal vehicle. Also: insurance claim on the tank is about 29k lol.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
You can get a tank at lvl 1. Steal it from the fort and save it in your garage with insurance ;)

When people blow you up they get the warning for blowing up a personal vehicle. Also: insurance claim on the tank is about 29k lol.

I could never be bothered stealing one. I hope I can get the tank in my garage (the one by the construction site/Mors), tried to get my buzzard in there but it's hard with the high walls either side.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I dont see the point in putting them in the garage tbh... Just as easy getting it from pegasus...

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I dont see the point in putting them in the garage tbh... Just as easy getting it from pegasus...

You can get your mechanic to deliver it, whereas Pegasus drop it at a hangar don't they? (plus it's insured). I'd mainly use it for tank vs tank action or it's too easy to end up in the bad sports lobby.

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
I could never be bothered stealing one. I hope I can get the tank in my garage (the one by the construction site/Mors), tried to get my buzzard in there but it's hard with the high walls either side.

Just buy the apartment that everyone uses to glitch and then move back to the other one ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
You can get your mechanic to deliver it, whereas Pegasus drop it at a hangar don't they? (plus it's insured). I'd mainly use it for tank vs tank action or it's too easy to end up in the bad sports lobby.

You take 2 minutes off getting it, i just call merrywether for the chopper shoot the driver, take chooper to said location... As for insurance why? You get it back FOC anyway? :s

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Doesn't matter now, read the newswire "Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles."

Glad I'm nearly level 70 :cool:. But unfortunately;

"The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete." And

"Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online."

Looks like glitching is over....for now.

Last edited:

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'm happy to be honest, get some more missions done. And glad bad sports will be harder to get into, gonna be some cars getting blown up tonight.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yep when you pause it doesnt stop you leaving LSC..

Annoying, I only have 80k Left :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
gally My bad never noticed it was you! I was on a mass rampage :eek:

I was all like "Tunst, mate, nice tank, wanna be friends?" And you were all like "GET SOME!!!!!!"

:eek:

Survival last night with 3 mates, utterly brilliant. I need to rank up though, these guns are killing me!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I was all like "Tunst, mate, nice tank, wanna be friends?" And you were all like "GET SOME!!!!!!"

:eek:

Survival last night with 3 mates, utterly brilliant. I need to rank up though, these guns are killing me!

Id been rampaging with 2 mates for like an hours after they went I had one last hurrah and destroyed everything in my path... 5 stars ftw

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
A good fun way to get RP is what me and a few mates do.

Go to Sandy Shore airfield. Park a few cars in the hanger, hide behind them.

Ring the police and set a bounty on each other.

Soon you will have buckets loads of police and other users trying to kill you.

Its good fun and plenty of RP.

We had that the other night, 2 guys kept picking us off before we could get to the helicopter. Ended up fighting in a few little teams for about an hour. Love how random it is.