ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Ph 1 172
Yeah I do I was playing for an hour or so the other day went from around 15 up to the mid to high 20's can remember exactly.....

BMW M4; S1000 RR
So managed to get a jet in my garage and insured! If it blows up (which is quite a lot with my piloting skills!) then call mors insurance, get it replaced for $0 and get the mechanic to either park it back in the garage or deliver it in the middle of the carriageway!!!

It can lock onto any aircraft or police with missiles. Can't lock onto player cars like in top fun 2 though. Now to get a tank!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Parked cars on the exit to the finish line on CR needs to do one haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
No mate. Straight up flukey win.

Oh and cheers for the chopper ;)

No was just asking as you need a custom car to get the most RP.

and I know.. I was all good and shooting the cops following you

I should have killed you when i had the chance :evil:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
No was just asking as you need a custom car to get the most RP.

and I know.. I was all good and shooting the cops following you

I should have killed you when i had the chance :evil:

I don't really understand it all tbh.

I saw rockets firing around me and just thought you s**t haha.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im jumping on now! Going to have a quick rampage, piss a few people off then RP boost.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im about to set fire to my Turtle Beach.. They work fine on Pc but wont work with my xbox... Cnuts

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
They need to make it so you can choose what to lock onto with the buzzard missiles :(