ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its a right laugh.. But because i kept destoroying my own cars im down to 14k cash.. f**king insuance claims

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You guys played with free aim mode or just normal GTA 'lock on' mode?

I've been playing free aim but there's definitely a lot less players using it.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Just leave your xbox on with your avatar in a server.

Rubber band the controller and just it.

I might do that actually. I've been doing missions and golf TBH which has brought it down a lot. I thought it was 3 days, but it was 3 days 18 hours originally. There's so many dicks in the bad sport sessions that either just won't do missions or have no patience to wait for the right amount of people to join a mission though.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Me Cadab and Pembo will be on again tonight if anyone else fancy some GTA fun.

The attack bus departs at 7PM. :) x

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv just ruined a guys life, he ran me over twice so I got my tank out, followed him, blew his car up and killed him... then killed him about 20 more times when he was re-spawning...he wont mess with me again haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Oh and i need money, destroying lots of veyrons is bad on the bank balance..

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Doing deathmatches with only a shot gun sucks haha, i used trucks, vans and cars instead