ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sigh, I was doing a mission yesterday where I had to race against Michael when I was Trevor back to a place, it was about 3.5 miles away. Got to 0.2 miles away and some car pulled out on me.

I was on a motorbike, so naturally flew off, next thing I know I just got ran over by Michael and that caused a mission fail. Ragequit after that, took bloody ages to get that far too! :mad:

I walked past Franklin in te street and he knocked f**k out of me.. Didnt even notice him...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sigh, I was doing a mission yesterday where I had to race against Michael when I was Trevor back to a place, it was about 3.5 miles away. Got to 0.2 miles away and some car pulled out on me.

I was on a motorbike, so naturally flew off, next thing I know I just got ran over by Michael and that caused a mission fail. Ragequit after that, took bloody ages to get that far too! :mad:

PMSL. I did that mission last night. Chose Trevor as well. Was beating Michael as I chose the countryside route. Ended up hitting a ramp at some speed and jumping my bike into the sea. As the yellow checkpoint was straight ahead, I decided to swim the rest of the way. Yeah, that took 12 minutes. Michael had arrived about 11 minutes prior to that.

Still, increased my stamini and swimming stats.

Don't really like the fact that you can shortcut your way to a huge house, cars, clothes etc. etc. just by using real money to buy your progress in the online game. Everyone should be on even ground. Blatantly R* know they are on a cash cow here.

The joys of Micro transactions, can't get away from the little b******s in modern games :(.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm not for or against micro transactions but I don't think they will effect GTA hugely as the game doesn't just evolve around money.

It's not like where you can buy every gun or vehicle upgrade in battlefield which has took me 100+ hrs to unlock but let's you kill me faster.

It says that you will earn lots of money fast anyways.

AK

M240i
PMSL. I did that mission last night. Chose Trevor as well. Was beating Michael as I chose the countryside route. Ended up hitting a ramp at some speed and jumping my bike into the sea. As the yellow checkpoint was straight ahead, I decided to swim the rest of the way. Yeah, that took 12 minutes. Michael had arrived about 11 minutes prior to that.

Still, increased my stamini and swimming stats.

I did that too. First time I took the road and got caught by the cops checkpoint. Second time I thought I'd be smart and cross country it, lost my bike in the water next to the road which the checkpoint was on and decided to run. Yeah that took ages.

Did a mission for some bloke fib fella? Anyway spotted veyron on the drive and went back to nick it.

Wouldn't f**king let me. So i blew it up.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I started the boosting mission last night. Still got another 2 cars to steal now at some point I believe. Love the look of the Veyron! Neeed it! Really enjoying the missions, taking my time.

You could... buy LA customs, get Franklin to mod the cars, take to Michael (spawn) get him to take said car and put it in his garage. Rinse and repeat if you can be assed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did a mission for some bloke fib fella? Anyway spotted veyron on the drive and went back to nick it.

Wouldn't f**king let me. So i blew it up.

Flol! I did the same... I love grenades more than sticky bombs! I threw about 10 at the police station and cars! Great fun!

I started the boosting mission last night. Still got another 2 cars to steal now at some point I believe. Love the look of the Veyron! Neeed it! Really enjoying the missions, taking my time.

You could... buy LA customs, get Franklin to mod the cars, take to Michael (spawn) get him to take said car and put it in his garage. Rinse and repeat if you can be assed.

Doing the same one atm, some of the cars on this mission are fantastic, haven't seen most of them before!

Only just seen the Chrysler 2 seater sport rep thing.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just finished the Marriage Counselling and just unlocked Lester on the first mission with him do you have to transfer money on the Stocks at all for the first assassination? or is this a bit further on?

I've just finished the Marriage Counselling and just unlocked Lester on the first mission with him do you have to transfer money on the Stocks at all for the first assassination? or is this a bit further on?

Yes invest in beta pharmaceuticals. Only wait a couple of days (game time) then sell, i waited too long and made a loss.

They don't slowly go down it was high then in minus suddenly.

Ive bought Michael a Veyron, got delivered to his Garage I bought sorted.

I took it out, got side tracked, lost it.

I go back to my garage and its not there? 1m wasted?

Just get one free. Mostly found near the clothes shop in the fancy bit of town. But ive also found one outside the club on the top most road of the city part of the map.

Vectra SRi
I've done the Lester mission where you have to kill the lifeinvader guy, done the first heist but should I now hold off going to Lester until I've got more to invest? Or do the assassination missions come later on?

Racing Blue 182
Sorry if this has already been discussed (haven't been following the thread!), is anyone else getting the 'game restarted due to a problem with the storage device' error on old Xbox's? Don't know how to fix it :( Don't want to start over!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've done the Lester mission where you have to kill the lifeinvader guy, done the first heist but should I now hold off going to Lester until I've got more to invest? Or do the assassination missions come later on?

From what I understand, its best to leave all of the Lester missions until after the story.

I read that after I done the second assassination though but did manage to put money on the correct stocks after a quick hit of the replay button.

Revels Mum & Sister
Sorry if this has already been discussed (haven't been following the thread!), is anyone else getting the 'game restarted due to a problem with the storage device' error on old Xbox's? Don't know how to fix it :( Don't want to start over!

I am with an Old XBOX. Had it 3 times now in a rather short space of time....

Hey guys - just done the mission where I went with Trevor to kill some guys who were looking for him at his trailor. Done all the side quests with the other characters too and the only mission I see left is the assassination? :S

That can't be right surely? I'm only like 45% through!#

Anyone got any ideas?

Hey guys - just done the mission where I went with Trevor to kill some guys who were looking for him at his trailor. Done all the side quests with the other characters too and the only mission I see left is the assassination? :S

That can't be right surely? I'm only like 45% through!#

Anyone got any ideas?

You have to do the first assignation to progress I think mate.

FF RB 182
For the second heist where you have to steal the chopper from the army base, did anyone find that one of the easiest missions ever? I tried on foot the first time because i got a taxi there. LOL

Second time i got a sports car and just drove into the place as fast as I could took a left around the base straight to the chopper and took off back to the hanger piece of piss. Took a little damage though, but my body army was ample enough.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Not the best of pictures, but the bangs when coming of boost are insane!
0_0.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Found where the veyron is meant to be, but it's not there atm. Guess I'll drive around for a bit until it spawns.