ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Evo 5 RS
13 years away from a stair lift maybe. lol

Average age for a gamer is 33 apparently. There's a big difference in not having time to play much to not enjoying it!

Each to their own I guess

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm 28 and probably more into games than ever. I think the average age is actually 37 in the UK - not quite sure how they work it out though but I know many of my friends' dads who regularly game and are in their 50s. It's a whole form of media, like music or films. Why would anyone grow out of it? You just evolve what type of games you enjoy playing as you get older.

My mums often says 'aren't you too old for games now' - so I guess the main obstacle is the non-gaming populations' perception of it. It's not the 14 year old playing a game alone in their bedroom, it's a massive social experience that you can talk about with your friends.

Maybe it's just a phase.
I normally play much less in summer as I'd much prefer to be out on my bike.
Obviously in winter, less light and colder = sit at home at play for me.

Evo 5 RS
The Mrs hadn't ever really touched them till we got together. She sees it as a form of media now. She said the other day she doesn't mind watching me play GTA as it's mostly like watching a movie. Just one that I occasionally wake her up from when I get a wee bit angry.

One of Lester's missions last night. I missed the last target with 2 seconds left on the clock. You know when you think you're swearing quietly but you're actually not.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm not even 20% through and I'm a bit bored. What's some fun stuff to do or make some serious money?

Ph 1 172
Dont see how anyone can get bored, I always end up climbing mountains/exploring beaches etc.

+1 .... Not meaning this as a personal attack on anyone here but this game is surely only boring if you have very little imagination, I've been doing downhill mtb-ing at moment find trials and what not

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've been doing all the collectible hunts.

Finding the spaceship parts, submarine parts, missing letter pieces and completing the under the bridge flights.

There's loads to do in fairness.

It has endless possibilities tbf...

I died today helping somebody out. Someone was stealing their bike, so I ran them over. The bike was stuck under the car as I got out. For some reason I instantly died LOL.

Nimbus Clio 197
It has endless possibilities tbf...

I died today helping somebody out. Someone was stealing their bike, so I ran them over. The bike was stuck under the car as I got out. For some reason I instantly died LOL.

Lol similar thing happened to me, a biker gang stole someones wallet or something so I went after them on my motorbike and killed them, but some nutcase in a 4x4 panicked and mowed me down :( Also find it funny when someone tries to trick you, saying "my friend is being attacked in this suspicious alley way", you know its not real but you go in anyway to kill the idiots waiting to ambush you

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Lol similar thing happened to me, a biker gang stole someones wallet or something so I went after them on my motorbike and killed them, but some nutcase in a 4x4 panicked and mowed me down :( Also find it funny when someone tries to trick you, saying "my friend is being attacked in this suspicious alley way", you know its not real but you go in anyway to kill the idiots waiting to ambush you

Love those. So much fun waiting till the bait goes around the corner then pull out the minigun and mow the f*****s down!

BG Clio 182
I have just finished the first set of missions with Trevor and am back
with all three chracters, my question is shouldnt Michael and Franklin have there payout from the first heist. I barely have any money for them at the moment

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
michaels money goes on paying the Russian guy back for pulling his cliff side house down. Insure about frank

BG Clio 182
I assumed there was money still left over as Lester said something about lying low whilst the gems were processed, then after the debt was paid off what was left goes to the crew

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Went for the first therapy session with the doc, wasn't listening near the end as I had my headphones off. I accepted the guidance from him and lost $500. Does he come back to you later on in the game or not or will I have to go way back to the last save point?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Not played this since Tuesday! I'm roughly 50% through with doing a few side missions

Considering starting over though because I fcuked the shares up
Or should I just play on?
I reckon I could smash the missions quick and not fcuk about

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just been given a thousand shares with some organic pet food company as a thank you with Trevor

Is it worth keeping on to these or selling them straight away? Also, is there a rival pet food? If so, would it be worth blowing their s**t up to increase share value?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I had a couple of hours on this this morning, thought I'd get some missions done.

Did f**k all. Flew a helicopter up the mountain, had fun with Trevor and a Grenade launcher and went on a punching rampage on the beach. This will take me forever to complete.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I had a couple of hours on this this morning, thought I'd get some missions done.

Did f**k all. Flew a helicopter up the mountain, had fun with Trevor and a Grenade launcher and went on a punching rampage on the beach. This will take me forever to complete.

This is precisely the reasons this is going to take me 9 months to get through!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This is precisely the reasons this is going to take me 9 months to get through!

You going to be online broseph? I've not played a game online in a long time but think this will be decent banter.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just been given a thousand shares with some organic pet food company as a thank you with Trevor

Is it worth keeping on to these or selling them straight away? Also, is there a rival pet food? If so, would it be worth blowing their s**t up to increase share value?

Apparently it drops very quickly as soon as you get it but by the end of the game they're worth 900k

Ph 1 172
Well completed the main storyline.... EPIC by far the best game I have played in a very very long time. What amazes me is that for such a big map there is always something about be it a car, bike, person or animal... Still haven't even visited all the map yet or gone looking for space ship parts that's what I'm going to do when the credits end lol