ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What stock can I buy for the LifeInvader level,where I meet up with Lester for the very first time for the cell phone explosion?

FF RB 182
Why does my game not load the latest save I made.. keeps going back to an old one every time i start! pissing me off.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Is the only way you can see what money you have is by pressing "start"? Really pisses me off.

Goliath I
Just managed to swipe a fighter jet from the base... After over an hour trying! Tucked up now in Franklins hangar.

Theres nothing like bombing along a few metres above the freeway, taking out every cop car upon lock-on, only foryou to clip a lampost losing your wing and sending you into a barrel roll into fleeing traffic...

Goliath I
How did you get it? Every time I tried I either got killed or I nicked it and they shot it down

Just keep trying and trying and trying and trying... Throw controller and keep trying.

I saved it just before I entered the base so I could just reload. Use Trevor for his special and a fast car. I drew the everyone away from the jet then bolted it down.

Once your up in the air save it again. Then just fly the f**k out of it to escape! Land it at Trevs runaway and into the hangar.... Taadaa!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
That's where I went wrong then lol. I used Trevor maxed with ammo and guns and I walked in (like a boss) but every time I managed to get the jet they shot it pretty much down :(

just done a police chase a la sebs video - very on + armour + bulletproof tyres + 5 stars + sticky bombs = epic fun!

Inferno 225 cup
I'm stuck at the strip club with with letter T near it. Each guy I choose there is still no yellow circle to start the mission.

Goliath I
Has anyone bought Hawk and Little shares?

Grabbed a load when they were at about 0.55 a share and they are now at 10.99 and still climbing!

looking forward to online, so much back stabbing gonna go down... you can mug each other for there money if they've not put it in the bank

AK

M240i
Nope. I don't do computer games.

GTA is the second game I've bought in 3 or 4 years. Technically it's not even my xbox that I'm using either.

Online will be amazing if you've got mates and a headset. I'd probably not bother if not.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't for the life of me get a f**king fighter plane! Even gone in with a tank twice!

Is someone going to setup a thread for the online part? One with all names etc.?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Anyone now what the green P? Is on the map next to the entrance to the gentry manor?

its on my electronic map but I can't see anything there for there to be a marker?

thanks

S4 Avant
I can't for the life of me get a f**king fighter plane! Even gone in with a tank twice!

Is someone going to setup a thread for the online part? One with all names etc.?

Parachute in, nap it quickly before anyone gets chance to reach you. Either go for one in the west most hanger, or the one in open air. Avoid flying it away in the direction of the runway, otherwise you just get shot down.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Paparazzi iirc? Have to do it with franklin,

ive tried parachuting in it doesn't work :(

Gone for everyone possible

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm trying to get the fighter jet now. Created a save just out side the base while I'm in Trevor's tank, yet still can't get the plane.

Bux

Golf GTD
Get a fast car and drive in with franklin at the west entrance. Just as you go in activate his special ability. You will be able to drive all the way to the plane without the guards becoming alerted. You will have just enough time to get in the plane and get out.