ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
you do know microsoft have posted online that anyone playing it b4 release will be banned

How they going to control that really?
There's no way I'd sit at home looking at a sealed case until release. I'd be playing it!!!

I pre ordered through Amazon yesterday, still not dispatched, hoping to get it for tues but it says estimate weds, my fault for pre ordering late if so.

I doubt xbox will take any action against early copies

I pre-ordered MW2 from asda and got it 3 days early in the post, so i obviously played the f**k out of it and there was about 15,000 players online sooo.....

My mates were so jealous, nearly got away with charging a fiver a head to come play it :cool:

Golf R/Leon FR
My Amazon order was updated to dispatched from dispatching this morning and the estimated delivery time changed from Wed 18th to Monday 16th.

Mines still on dispatching now.

Would be nice to get it Monday but no biggie.
Temptation to go Tesco at midnight will be hard to resist though.

Clio 1.2
moneys been taken and now says fulfilment then a load of numbers, not sure what thats all about
If thats with amazon it means there picking/packing it

Mines ready!
110ivzt.png

It surprises me that game releases are usually a Tuesday. Is there a reason?

Would make more sense to be a Friday, for both postal reasons and people buying over the first weekend of launch.

Nimbus Clio 197
Just bought myself a nice cheap ps3 so I can buy this. Decent business actually, sold my original ps3 a couple of months ago for £150, got this one for £60!

My ShopTo order says completed, not dispatched yet though.

Anyone who doesn't like me posting updates on my order can f**k off xx

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
It surprises me that game releases are usually a Tuesday. Is there a reason?

Would make more sense to be a Friday, for both postal reasons and people buying over the first weekend of launch.
American release dates are Tuesdays for music, films and games. As this is a massive worldwide release we get it the same day as America.