ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

dk

911 GTS Cab
Sounds like it, in my area the stores have struggled to even provide enough copies for the pre-orders, let alone stock for shelves.

Id rather not take the risk.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This delivery chat s**t really is becoming tiresome. That's got to be 50 plus mentions of the exact same thing.

Goliath I
This delivery chat s**t really is becoming tiresome. That's got to be 50 plus mentions of the exact same thing.

This. If people want to talk dispatch dates and order numbers start another thread. However, submarines, planes, skydiving and mowing down whores then carry on :cool:

182 Ly ff.
I reckon 99% of peeps won't get theirs Monday! I work in the postal industry and we don't get big postings for Mondays. So don't get your hopes up guys!

I won't post it here because I ain't got a clue how to do spoiler tags. There's a vid on YouTube showing off a skydive off one of the cable car pilons. Looks mental how high the map is! I'll be getting mine in store. Have one put away.

Do you reckon there will be a pilots licence sort of thing like SA or will it still be an offence to enter the airfield like IV.

Petrol Blue 182.
I won't post it here because I ain't got a clue how to do spoiler tags. There's a vid on YouTube showing off a skydive off one of the cable car pilons. Looks mental how high the map is! I'll be getting mine in store. Have one put away.

Do you reckon there will be a pilots licence sort of thing like SA or will it still be an offence to enter the airfield like IV.

Go to Go Advanced on the reply option. click the smiley with a zipped mouth. I want to see this video!

Nimbus Clio 197
Did I see that you can buy property, and store 20 cars in an underground garage or something? I may have actually dreamt this though, as it is exactly what I would have if I won the lottery

FF RB 182
Online won't be cross platform will it? Friends got a PS3 and is thinking of getting the game, he did ask but i'm pretty sure won't be able to.