ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just ordered this beast for PS3.

I'll probably get bored after a couple of hours of bludgeoning prostitutes to death (as you do) but f**k it. These games are always good fun for a bit. Especially pissed up.

Lol!
Then steal the money you've just given them!

Clio 182
A lad at works brother is on the RockStar development team... and the lad never thought to ask if he could come round and have a go, but has had it pre-ordered for the last month. fool!

M2 Comp
Mine says "Dispatching Now" with Amazon.

There's a small games shop near to me that usually lets people have pre-orders as they arrive in stock (generally a couple of days before release). I guess it's how they get their business. Wish I'd been bothered to go there and pre-order GTA 5 now!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i hope it takes them a few days to download

It still won't be playable until launch day, it was just removed from there after someone hacked it when it was out up weeks ago, but there's already copies out there now so it won't matter this time.

and all the people thinking theirs has actually been dispatched, I very much doubt it, a global company like amazon wouldn't go against the embargo set by rock star I doubt, they are just doing what game are and processing the mountain of orders before the day they send them all out, likely to be Monday.

It still won't be playable until launch day, it was just removed from there after someone hacked it when it was out up weeks ago, but there's already copies out there now so it won't matter this time.

and all the people thinking theirs has actually been dispatched, I very much doubt it, a global company like amazon wouldn't go against the embargo set by rock star I doubt, they are just doing what game are and processing the mountain of orders before the day they send them all out, likely to be Monday.

yeah just seen rockstars tweet that they can pre load the game sunday ready for midnight

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379097212.481177.jpg

Don't let me down tesco

I phoned tesco cos I couldn't log in to my account, on there phone line there is an automated message saying any GTA 5 orders before 11pm this coming Sunday will be sent out monday morning first class to ensure they arrive on Release day. Not so sure they will though, first class the day before?

If you've pre-ordered it, you'll almost certainly get it on Tuesday. Unless you ordered it from somewhere that's already allocated pre-order stock. Don't expect to get it before.

Stop panicking people! Christ.

Not long now..

We're there even cheats in GTA IV?
You rarely see proper cheats now in games though do you? Or am I such a goody two-shoes I haven't noticed/looked for any?

I did, however spam the f**k out of every vehicle spawning cheat going on San Andreas & Vice City back in't day.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I phoned tesco cos I couldn't log in to my account, on there phone line there is an automated message saying any GTA 5 orders before 11pm this coming Sunday will be sent out monday morning first class to ensure they arrive on Release day. Not so sure they will though, first class the day before?
Lol, of course they will, first class is next day for about 95% of the time, you just don't want to be in the 5% ;)