ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got messed up with Derby Renault and got a better deal elsewhere

172 2002
well on Thursday went to Derby and put a deposit down for a 172 cup on a 03 plate with SUPPOSEDLY 14K on the clock... rang the dealer at the w/end, car still not there, rang today... car got sold at the other dealer!!! I was fuming I spoke to the sales manager who then rang the head office to kick some butt now in the meantime we saw the same car advertised on autotrader at the discount price that we had been given !discount right! you don't mess with the Frog! so I got my deposit back and a lot of blabla excuses I mean I've cut the story short :sleepy: the car had 28K :rasp: bunch of liars
so ended up going to Wolverhampton which is nearer to mine and I've ended up with a 172 cup on a 53 plate with 22K for 7,499 (the other one was 7995) with a partX at 9400 (at the other dealer they were giving me 9000) they're throwing in 6 mths' tax, MOT, service and they're gonna to get powerflow to quiet down the exhaust (common I'm a 30 yr old girlie... not a boy racer :rasp: ) might strech and ask for fuel too :evil:
to cap it up the dealer wasn't a renault one and the sales people were actually far nicer and less pushy!

Ah.. also test drove it and

loved it!!!! yeah hey the cup is the one for me :approve: