ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gona stick with the Clios

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
After my accident all I've wanted to do is get back on the road. Been the best part of a month now. Been searching here and there for cars. Looked at for focus's, d turbos, astras, megane coupes, corsas. All sorts of wierd and wonderful things. Most of which were higer insurance groups etc etc. In my head I wanted something bigger and better. Everytime I rang up about a car it was sold which I think in the long run was a good thing because I probably would have just rushed into buying some old shed just to get back on the road.

But after all the ideas that have went through my head I've decided that I'm gona look into getting a Clio again.

Looking for 1.2 16v Dynamique. 3dr. Black. Under 60k. 2.5k at the very most now because my mums gona help me out with money for now.

Seen one on Autotrader tonight. But obviously with my luck it was already sold. Looked ideal if it has Service History and had the belts done.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...hicleYearOfManufacture=2002&vehicleRegLetter=

Anyone having anything to fit the bill? Must be in Northern Ireland too.

Steven.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
The place that was selling that black clio^^^ is getting another one in on tuesday with 60k. Gona go look at that.

Same price though:S Hoping it has had the belts done and has a good length of tax and mot. Maybe newer

Za**** & Xr250R
Nice one ! remember though dude when buying from a garage they are open to negotiation get a warranty alway's ask for a full tank of petrol lol and service and check when the mot run's out you can get load's of stuff chucked in from dealership's you just gotta ask tell them you seen one else where for cheaper !!!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
doesnt say how many miles. Might ring up about it later. Looks a good example although im not that keen on the colour