ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full correction / protection (Pic heavy)

Evo 5 RS
With the prospect of having to more than likely sell the car after 3 years, I went about cleaning it up today. The idea was to get this all done before CSS, but unfortunately due to having no rear window (kind of important) I wasn't able to make it.

It actually started hammering down shortly after I finished so pictures aren't the best but they never are anyway.

For all you 'detailing' folk out there, stop what you're doing now. It's pointless. Cars are meant to be driven. And I've created something I'm scared to breathe on, let alone drive. Pretty soon I'll have to leave it out on the street (you know, like an actual car) and it deserves better :(

Thanks

Last edited:
Holy bejesus. I want this in my life. Are the aero-catches on the back lockable?

Looks so mint it's untrue. I'm on page 30/57 of the project thread :eek:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
spunk-gif.3587

Stunning!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You have the same pipercross cover as Tony hunters Clio at CSS-

My other said..... wait for it-

Why is there a pillow in front of the engine. FAIL

Evo 5 RS
LOL. Think it's the size up actually, but theirs gets more sucking action than mine.

Mine might as well be a pillow

Just skip to the end Sam, everything works then ;)

It's really not been an easy ride has it! I have no idea of personal circumstances but what on earth is possessing you to sell this must be very significant. Simply madness. You deserve to drive it and enjoy it after all this time. Go and show it off everywhere, it's a credit to the hard workmanship that's gone into it.

I'm attached to the car from simply reading through the thread, right from the 4 page war with a certain company to my current chapter "the wiring loom (of doom)". It really seems like sweat and tears have gone into this car... and I dread to think how much money (paint costings alone were eye-watering). Anyway, rambling aside this is possibly the best Clio to grace the forum. No other way to put it.

Lotus Elise
My favorite and probably the best clio I've ever had the pleasure to work on. Now get it out on track! Ring trip? ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Bloody hell thats lovely, what suspension are you running out of interest?

LOL at the pillow comment btw, made me laugh!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
looks amazing, colour really suits it and love the interior. Where did you get the door inserts from with the yellow stitching?

Evo 5 RS
It's really not been an easy ride has it! I have no idea of personal circumstances but what on earth is possessing you to sell this must be very significant. Simply madness. You deserve to drive it and enjoy it after all this time. Go and show it off everywhere, it's a credit to the hard workmanship that's gone into it.

I'm attached to the car from simply reading through the thread, right from the 4 page war with a certain company to my current chapter "the wiring loom (of doom)". It really seems like sweat and tears have gone into this car... and I dread to think how much money (paint costings alone were eye-watering). Anyway, rambling aside this is possibly the best Clio to grace the forum. No other way to put it.
Cheers Sam. I know I'm mental, don't worry lol.

My favorite and probably the best clio I've ever had the pleasure to work on. Now get it out on track! Ring trip?
lol, cheers dude. :) Should get a proper CS one organised, but it would have to be next year, and I'd likely have to go in a different car :(

Looks absolutely stunning mate, easily one of the best I've ever seen.
Cheers mate, enough about my face though, this isn't the place <3

Bloody hell thats lovely, what suspension are you running out of interest?
LOL at the pillow comment btw, made me laugh!
Lol, cheers. It's on B14s

You are mental in the FACE.
Don't sell it.
Drive it over here and don't so much as touch a motorway ! You won't want to get rid.
I drove it back home and felt that way! It's not about lack of love!
Awesome bus.
x
looks amazing, colour really suits it and love the interior. Where did you get the door inserts from with the yellow stitching?
Ta, they were in ph-reebone's car, was mag featured in FastCar when he worked for them
I think you should use a Tempur, Nasa technology ;)
Lovely and soft!

Great effort mate, love it! Why Poorboys and Chemical guys?

Detailed and driven is the way forward.

Why not? :rasp:

and cars are for driving, detailing is a days hard work for nothing but the realisation you could of spent it driving it lol.

Evo 5 RS
Looks lovely mate. Why the hell would you want to sell for.

Why indeed. Main reasons, need one main car, and this is a car I don’t want to ruin. If I had a permanent lockup and the finances to keep it and store it I would. I’m not keen on getting rid believe me!

Cheers guys

Anal beading shot from this morning