ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front end Finished

Been working on this for a few weeks now, Its not perfect but for a first attempt i'd say it isn't too bad.

Got a donor bumper from the scrappies and removed the bumper mouldings and the plate recess, Then fibre glassed over the gaps and applied a small layer of filler, Few coats of primer and finally got it wrapped.

Since i was going for the "clean" look. I got my self a pair of brand new headlights and when my new fog light bulbs come the tinting film will be removed off them as well.

Heres a couple of pics

temporary_zps9cc8c68f.jpg

temporary_zps49a3e432.jpg

temporary_zps293585ff.jpg

temporary_zps73a5d4a3.jpg

temporary_zps2cc842d1.jpg

temporary_zps9baba517.jpg

temporary_zps12295aec.jpg

temporary_zps40040318.jpg

temporary_zpsf7d3920d.jpg

temporary_zpsd502fd6b.jpg

temporary_zpsb81c4555.jpg

temporary_zps0e023ce6.jpg

temporary_zps9a569249.jpg

temporary_zps2fb88d20.jpg

Personally i love it, but i know these things are not to everybodys taste

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Lol, nice touch, could do with that round here for all the front facing speed cameras!

You've done a good job on the bumper, but whenever i see a smoother front bumper with the plate offset i just think what was the bloody point? IMO its looks stupid when people smooth the plate recess then put the plate anywhere it will fit.

You've done a good job on the bumper, but whenever i see a smoother front bumper with the plate offset i just think what was the bloody point? IMO its looks stupid when people smooth the plate recess then put the plate anywhere it will fit.

Thanks, the bumper isn't perfect but i think its decent. I really didn't know where to put the numberplate, that's why i got the hide away one.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I think it would look better with a sticker plate in the standard location (you get that reflective number plate sticker stuff)

Id have cut the bar that runs across between the fogs out too

Looks good tho until you fit the plate