ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

AK

M240i
One lap of Laguna Seca in the McLaren. Was pretty decent. It's like a polished version of FM4.

The rumble in the triggers is very over powered.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
P1? Can't wait to drive on of those. Sounds alright though, don't expect too much over FM4 tbh, as long as they don't ruin it!

Ohh hopefully the rumble can be adjusted a bit then.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Think it was a x-bow m8....I imagine there might be a few other open wheelers like caterhams maybe?

1st job get in one and get on Spa....not long now!

Ah yeah s**t it was I got mixed up haha, nice to know they're both in there though I guess lol. I would be so happy if a caterham gets put in!

Can't f**king wait to do spa either, new silverstone will be a nice change too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Can't wait to go storming into Eau Rouge...

580756_648479811841596_1992169238_n.jpg

Nippy white cup
They are announcing new stuff all the time so there might be a couple more surprises in there yet. If the rumours are true then all the tracks are now laser scanned instead of gps (I think lol) so in theory the real life tracks might feel different anyway

Between 0:47 and 1:00 of the Ariel Atom video, look at the drivers side wheel and the way it is interacting with the track. It looks all wrong. It's not just Forza that seems to have this, but racing games in general. This effect of the car "floating" along the track and not really connected with it.

Also, the exhaust is spitting flames too much. It's not NFS Underground FFS :(

I've yet to see a video that makes me think "wow... that is going to be amazing".

Nippy white cup
Apparently LaFerrari is going to be amongst the first DLC and Yas Marina is also going to be in the game too

Fabia VRS & Yeti
10 page adverising feature in this months Evo (one of which is just a picture) no new info so far but I haven't read it all.
Gran Turismon is dead.

So, DLC already being announced, season passes, talk of nurburgring not appearing until January and nobody having cleared up whether this will cost more or be a free addition. All on a less powerful more expensive console that MS were shamed by the public into reversing some fairly horrible polices on. At this rate I can see me sacking off this gaming lark as there are far more interesting things I'd sooner spend my cash on tbh.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Between 0:47 and 1:00 of the Ariel Atom video, look at the drivers side wheel and the way it is interacting with the track. It looks all wrong. It's not just Forza that seems to have this, but racing games in general. This effect of the car "floating" along the track and not really connected with it.

Also, the exhaust is spitting flames too much. It's not NFS Underground FFS :(

I've yet to see a video that makes me think "wow... that is going to be amazing".

I agree. It's a small omission (at the minute) - but by christ, does that Atom need shading under the wheels. From the cockpit view - it just looks silly. And then come the exhaust flames...... :dead:

D.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So, DLC already being announced, season passes, talk of nurburgring not appearing until January and nobody having cleared up whether this will cost more or be a free addition. All on a less powerful more expensive console that MS were shamed by the public into reversing some fairly horrible polices on. At this rate I can see me sacking off this gaming lark as there are far more interesting things I'd sooner spend my cash on tbh.

Completely agree. I know I always go on about it, but announcing DLC before a release is a massive piss take.

Nippy white cup
I can't see the problem myself. I understand that buying a game only to then shell out extras seems daft but I would rather them delay certain tracks/cars if it means they are more accurate even if it costs more (isn't it about the same cost as a couple of pints?) Also the car packs on forza 4 kept most people interested in the game possibly longer than if they had the full list from the start.

People happily spend cash on ultimate team packs on FIFA and 'expansion packs' on so many games these days that it is seen as the norm. As long as people keep spending they will keep working this way

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Ring dlc in January is mentioned in the EVO article, read it properly last night and although it's an 'advetising feature' it is very interesting.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So no Nurburgring until Jan and you have to pay extra? I hope they make it worth while then!

I agree. It's a small omission (at the minute) - but by christ, does that Atom need shading under the wheels. From the c**kpit view - it just looks silly. And then come the exhaust flames...... :dead:

D.

Yup, it's tacky as f**k.

LOL @ no ring until January. I'm glad I cancelled my pre-order now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll probably be tier 5 because I'm just awesome ;).

Level 330 on FM4 so I bloody hope so anyway.

Ph 1 172
Tier 4 for me but only 326 points behind tier 5.... Time to bust out forza again before new Xbox one.... Clever way to suck you back into the game

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tier 4, what a load of b****cks lol, really wanted that p1 straight away as well :(.

600 hours clearly isn't enough.

I guess its an achievement thing of which I never bothered with them too much.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've watched it like 10 times now lol :eek:.

Love the end in the F1 car, looks liek it will look and sound awesome.

No idea why the forum is dropping a hyperlink in when I've dumped the URL in the usual video tags. Possibly something to do with me posting from the phone?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No idea why the forum is dropping a hyperlink in when I've dumped the URL in the usual video tags. Possibly something to do with me posting from the phone?

Yeah thought that myself when I noticed your post had the video tags.