ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

107 Track Car & C4
Really pleased that they have the put the Nurburgring, with the GP circuit combined on this one :)

LY R26 #288
Just did a 9.47 in the transit on the ring in the rivals challenge woohoo. You get an achievement for doing it in under 10mins.

Ph 1 172
Just did a 9.47 in the transit on the ring in the rivals challenge woohoo. You get an achievement for doing it in under 10mins.

Might have to give that a go..... I have done a 5.49 in the lotus f1 car...ranked 112 which I'm rather happy about

Nippy white cup
No its the old F-100...classic I guess but not sure how quick it will be tuned lol. I'm guessing there will be loads of rusty paintjobs for it withing a few days lol

1.8 Civic EX
Has anyone else randomly been gifted the Golf R from Turn 10? Just turned it on for the first time in a good few weeks and had the message in my inbox :)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
Just a heads up but if you fell out with the single player game give it another go. I'm not sure exactly what they have done but the drivatars are MILES better than before. No ramming you up the ass or pretty much ignoring you are there and you can get through a tight packed corner with no problems

Clio 172
Might give it another go tonight before the gym then. I gave up playing. Serious lack of track and the AI was doing my head in!

107 Track Car & C4
I've got back into this the past couple of days, agree that the drivatars have improved a lot! Would love a few more tracks, something that you don't get on other games, such as Kyalami, Zolder etc

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'd like some British tracks. Brands, Donington, Cadwell, Oulton, Rockingham and the likes.

Nippy white cup
I'd like some British tracks. Brands, Donington, Cadwell, Oulton, Rockingham and the likes.

+1

i think that track wise they will probably be saving them for forza 6 now. Which wouldn't bother me too much. Same for cars. They will go all out on 6 although I think they will struggle with the day/ night and weather if they stick with 60fps and 1080p imo

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Forza 6 needs to go all out. With 5 they've had the excuse of getting used to the console. With 6 they've already had that experience, so the game should be the best they can possibly make, with more tracks, cars and game improving features.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I need to get back to playing it. I've been playing Horizon 2 lately, but do miss proper circuits.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really enjoying it tbh, ended up hooked on it all night last night lol. Handling was really weird at first coming from FM4 but I'm getting the hang of it now.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really enjoying it tbh, ended up hooked on it all night last night lol. Handling was really weird at first coming from FM4 but I'm getting the hang of it now.
I've been playing it a lot recently, although it bores me fairly quickly. The McClaren P1 challenge at the Nurburgring has been really f**king me off!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not tried that yet lol, love the p1 and ring though so will have a look. I've just been following the career so far.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
People still playing this? I keep going between this and Shadow of Mordor at the minute. Really enjoying it (though car selection is sometimes disappointing).

It's also nice to be able to actually get a proper race done on LIVE compared to Horizon 2. There are still dicks that'll wipe you out at every opportunity.

182 Cup/V70 D5
Can anyone sell horizon 2 to me plz? I tried the demo but wasnt impressed with the handling & just wasn't bothered with it because I prefer actual tracks rather than cruising round... Am I missing something?

182 Cup/V70 D5
Look in the Forza Horizon 2 thread and picture thread.

yeah the pictures look really incredible in all fairness, just the road racing seems really sloppy, hard to take a proper accurate racing line etc... or is it that it's meant to be an arcade racing game as opposed to a racing simulator like forza? Not having a moan (in case it sounds like it :) ) just struggle to engage with horizon. Does look lovely though.

Is there still a forza 5 challenge going on around here? Nurburgring lap times etc?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Horizon is more an arcade racer than FM5.

I much prefer 5 and look forward to them announcing FM6, Will see weather in it thanks to Horizon 2 from what i have seen