ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Ph 1 172
Yeah I'm trying to like forza 5 but its shite every championship is virtually the same tracks in the same order, thinking of trading it in for need for speed!!

I'm finding i spend most of the time playing Online Rivals and building cars to compete in the Class Races for different tracks

My favourite drives so far have been in the E21 round Spa and Prague (especially Prague when you get it right)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I love Prague and Spa. My favourite circuits.

I've been trying to limit myself to the lower class championships to begin with but thinking of going mental and trying the F1 soon as I'm getting bored already.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Prague and Bugatti are the worst tracks on the game, Spa and Mount Panorama are my favourites currently. I only wish they'd bring back Tsukuba, Suzuka and Maple Valley.

Mk3 1.4 clio
At the moment no but thats because only 3 of my friends have an XBO and none of them like Forza.

Worth it?

I'll add you later if you fancy a CS race.

Yeah I definitely up for this lads. I've got a few B classes and 1 or 2 A classes. Oh and a load of drift cars. I've got my v6 (clio) ready aswell. Add me up peeps ging2009.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Also own a V6. Good leveller - although my honda civic is my favourite at the moment (turbo conversion y0).

See y'all laterzzz..

Yeah I raced my mate in his honda, I was in the v6 and he had me on the last couple of corners. I will add use up when I finish work.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Ta da! My prize has arrived... :rofl:

IMAG0422_zpsaf460d9d.jpg

This can be my backup copy. :clown:

Mk3 1.4 clio
Right peeps my mate has started a Facebook page called drift Kazoku drift team. The group/team started back on forza 4 , I've been apart of the group since the start. Any one looking for drift, tandem, race leagues,Indy car leagues any one is more than welcome to join the page. All friendly people hope to see some cs members on their. Cheers

1.8 Civic EX
If any of you fancy getting your name at the top of a leaderboard I suggest you try the vintage races in single player as I just managed this and I'm s**t!
IMG_20140128_194004.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 182 FF
Has the nurburgring track been made available yet? Its the only track I go on so waiting for that before I buy the game and indeed the xbox to match.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Has the nurburgring track been made available yet? Its the only track I go on so waiting for that before I buy the game and indeed the xbox to match.

Nope, same reason I'm holding off buying my own, not enough tracks and cars to make me want one yet

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Lol.

Decided against getting this and XBO tbh, think I'll wait for the price drop or FM6 seen as 5 is a let down.

LY R26 #288
No news of the ring yet, I remember when forza 4 came out, everyone said they'd bring out track dlc. They never did and I don't think we'll see the ring in forza 5. disappointing

Fabia VRS & Yeti
^^ Lol.

Decided against getting this and XBO tbh, think I'll wait for the price drop or FM6 seen as 5 is a let down.

Same here. Or Project Cars, looks promising with the prospect of less back passage molesting from T10 & Microsoft too.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wish they would stop pissing around doing stupid courses like the Top Gear test track and streets of Prague, just do race circuits FFS.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
next dlc package for feburary

• 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
  • 2000 BMW Z8
  • 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
  • 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air
  • 2011 Ferrari FF
  • 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
  • 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
  • 2004 Maserati MC12
  • 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185
  • 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant