ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Picked this up yesterday and instantly got sidetracked in finding all the roads and billboards lol

Really reminded me of burnout paradise (But less epic) so that's a plus. Probably not much in it for the long run but it had me absorbed for a good 4 hours last night

SQ5
Anyone know when the Co Op challenges get updated? That was the only think keeping me playing last night.

Thought this yesterday, but it doesn't look like they will as they seem same format as Sponsor Challenges.

Adam, it is very much like NFS, I was reminded yesterday when Get Low came on my iPod followed by Lean Back, that was weird!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm enjoying it now. Had fun yesterday turning all HUD stuff off, no map/speedo, and just going for a hoon in my E30. Good times!

renault clio 172
Well I've got a little bit distracted by building a general lee and driving round trying to get air and shouting "yeeeee haaaaa" everytime I get some. Also wish the game had got horns aswell then I could have the Dixie horn :)

An orange one
Just put the enzo engine in the F40 and loving it lol sounds a beast.

it might just be me, but they seem to have got the shape of the F40 all wrong, it looks like a dodgy rep! :( MR2 anyone??

where do i find these co-op races? is it in multiplayer mode, or do i go to the car club section or what?

Black Sheep
You do realise original Forza is made by the Americans and us Brits have ruined this as Playground Games is British right?

Just don't like how the games go down this route. Colin Mcrae rally were great rally games till they were ruined by the cheesey dirt ones, ( I am aware he is dead btw). They killed the great rally games off with dirt buggy's and crap like that along with genuine American cheese.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just don't like how the games go down this route. Colin Mcrae rally were great rally games till they were ruined by the cheesey dirt ones, ( I am aware he is dead btw). They killed the great rally games off with dirt buggy's and crap like that along with genuine American cheese.

Games companies ain't gonna make games that appeal to a small hardcore market when they can make it more mainstream and sell them by the bucket load.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
When you level up at the end of a multiplayer race a slot machine of cars and money prizes comes up.

Playground is tag and stuff like that.

DCi
picked this up on the way home, someone said about the o2 HMV offer - was going to go in but parked up and noticed my local HMV is closed down haha

anyway, first impression if i put someone like my dad in front of this game then in front of NFS of Dirt, he probably couldnt tell the difference!

Day off tomorrow to give it a 'proper' going through...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
As suspected, half the cars were available in FM4.

I'll still buy it for the cobra and 240 though.

As suspected, half the cars were available in FM4.

I'll still buy it for the cobra and 240 though.

When Forza Horizon "ultimate edition" or "GOTY" edition appears in a 12 month with all the additional content for the princely sum of £15 I might pick it up. I'm not getting flipped over by T10 on this one, especially given people seem to be completing it in a matter of days.

1eight2
Honest opinion this or Assassins creed 3? I know it's a completely different game but I'm buying either for my brothers birthday tomorrow...

C1 VTR (Company Car)
its a s**t racing game

(try the right thread)

Tbf, he did ask for opinions on either, so it's partly the right thread. Not really worth starting a new thread just to ask that.

And it depends on if your brother has played all the other assassins creeds, if not then Forza all the way. Also depends on his type of game really too lol.

LY Megane R26
I like Horizon and its a laugh with ya mates etc, It's not as hardcore as Forza 4 but its a different style of game really. But I have seen on facebook, twitter, mates etc that assisns creed is apparently awesome! I liked number 2 never really played Brotherhood and kind of debating buying the 3rd. As said tho depends on his style of game.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I love relaxing on Forza in the evenings with a few mates just driving round or drifting. Good fun, I've barely done any races yet.

Twingo Dynamique
ok, sorry, but havent read all the threads.. but i guess the ultimate question is; worth buying if you have FM4!? i dont really have time to play xbox anymore, i've played the horizon demo, and so far it just seems like a new version of the ultimate racing game ever (NFSU2) (IMO i guess... but its unreal how much i loved that game.. :L ) is there any modding in this? seeing as it's seemingly a street racing sort of thing i assume there should be, but considering it's forza, i'm assuming not?

I would say it's perfect as a pick up and go kinda game, your left to do what you wish in the forza world and not as a strict racing program like fm4 plenty of quick races about.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I've noticed while racing and just driving around that some of the other actual racers in the game have cars you can't buy in the showroom. Cars like the Golf GTI (not the mk2) and ford fiesta ...anyone think these cars will become available in a few months or something ?

Oh and where on the clio's on this?! :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
They're 'unicorn' cars iirc Dan. Like the crx too, they're cars that you only get access too if T10 gift them to you. Annoying eh?