ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

@Turn10Studios
Check out the first screenshot and the cover art for Forza Horizon! Coming this fall!

23094er4g8o_051712.jpg

As3428as_051712.jpg

Lol I guess I'm getting beaten to the punch on posting stuff now seeing as I don't use twitter. Pity there isn't more media and information kicking about. I can only hope it's Forza physics and look with TDU sandbox style environments.

Nippy white cup
Yeah it would be amazing...I'd sort of forgotten about this but it would be a nice change to have the great physics with a open layout

This and GTA V. Can't wait.

Fall too, which isn't too far away. It's always easier waiter for game over the summer too.

If it has the cars of FM4 with a proper free roam, on a huge map. It would be amazing.

Cover art looks a little cheesy, although I presume its still a work in progress.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lol I guess I'm getting beaten to the punch on posting stuff now seeing as I don't use twitter. Pity there isn't more media and information kicking about. I can only hope it's Forza physics and look with TDU sandbox style environments.

That's exactly what I was hoping for too!

You need to get back on FM4 dude. It's been ages!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im in the game now too. However i need to figure out how to change gears, so i may be a while.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I hope so.. perhaps that's why they added a few 4x4 cars ready for a little bit of mixed terrain fun of horizon.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Im in the game now too. However i need to figure out how to change gears, so i may be a while.

Use manual clutch mate. Just change the button mapping so clutch is the 'A' button. Then you can just cover it with your thumb at the same time as changing gear (X or B)

Blipping the throttle on down-changes yourself is brilliant once you've got it nailed.

Evo 5 RS
So I'm imagining this to be a lot like TDU 2, which is not a bad thing. Great graphics, great location, great looking cars and dreadful f**king car physics

1eight2
So I'm imagining this to be a lot like TDU 2, which is not a bad thing. Great graphics, great location, great looking cars and dreadful f**king car physics

Yeah TDU2 had potential but the car physics let it down. Hope this doesn't try to be too glam like TDU did.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They won't dumb down the physics. It's what Forza's built on.

They just offer different levels of assistance like in FM4.

Evo 5 RS
Aye.

Shame though, TDU captured the essense of 'driving' really well even down to the sound fx. Was only when you turned a corner you lost interest

OMG this is gonna be amazing.

How are they going to do it though? Serial memory limitations? Is it going to pause to load new sections of the map?

An orange one
Properly excited about this game!

How do you get into CS races on FM4? I'm a member of the club and rivals etc, but are races organised privately over text or something?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hmm, not sure if it looks good or not. If the physics are dumbed down I'm ooot.

1.2 16v
hmmmm, need to get the new DiRT Showdown, and this when its released! looks unreal, looks a bit like the new nfs, except that was a massive letdown, got great expectations for this though

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Agreed Joey. It looks fun, but doesn't look like forza.

They reckon the physics are from Forza, the trailer has been sexed up to make it more exciting I expect.

Forza 4 physics engine underpins Forza Horizon, and Horizon can even be played in full simulation mode with assists off