ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Swap the handbrake and clutch, so the clutch is A then you can press gear up or down at the same time. I'm just trying to get used to it as I keep locking up because there is to much to think about.

Swapping the buttons sucks if you like to drift though. It's all meant to work better with a wheel set up, the pad is an afterthought IMO.

Nippy white cup
Mine is on A button m8....can use my thumb on the clutch while hitting either up or down gears...sort of heel toe I suppose

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Swapping the buttons sucks if you like to drift though. It's all meant to work better with a wheel set up, the pad is an afterthought IMO.

Not an afterthough at all imo, it really does work so well!

You can also clutch kick, if you like your drifting ;)

AI really seems more stupid/less aware this time round, that or it's more aggressive. Having a clean race is seriously hard work seeing as they appear hell bent on punting you off the track or simply ignore that you're occupying a part of the track they want to be on. Numerous times I've passed cars on the outside and been half a car ahead on the run out of a turn only to have one initiate a pit manoeuvre on me rather than yielding, tossers.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^ Totally agree, they're completely over aggressive. We generally have cleaner races online, and we race with AK. That's saying something.

It's the one thing that properly annoys me about the game.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have noticed the AI cars do silly stuff. I am not sure of that is a way of trying to make the game play more real?

The AI cars fly off and brake at random places, really stupid places at times.

Normally on the apex when you're tucked behind them, it's annoying really as corners are really generally the way to get past them but follow close then out drive them exiting the corner ends up with mid corner brake testing and going round the outside to avoid them earns you a pit manoeuvre as they accelerate out of the apex.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Other than the AI, the only other thing that annoys me is the automatic levelling up that your car seems to get as soon as you buy one. I'll do that myself thanks.

I might come on for a bit Adam, really want to hammer on with career atm though!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on later boys, probably 9 onwards.

Oh and auto ftw? Right? :eek:

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Whats the deal with the Season pass 250k credits

I preorderd the LCE and bought the season pass but don't seem to have got the 250k, anyone know the deal?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll not be on tonight as my mate's over and we're old-skooling it with split screen. :eek:

Then BF3 time at midnight. Zero sleep.

Ph2 Clio 172
Wassat?

Edit: as a quick guess:

Lambo Aventador
Ferrari 458 GT3
Astom Martin Virage
Audi R15+
Some sort of Scirocco
Audi RS3
Global Focus ST
Some big Cadillac thing