ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Bit of a mixed bag granted but they usually are. Forza 3 had some unexpected gems amongst the "not sure if/do not want" offerings in the packs. I was pleasantly surprised by a few cars in the packs that I'd had no interest in before.

That's the joy of running all in the same car and leaving the car choice open to the guys in the lobby, you end up driving pretty much every car at some point.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Is now the time to buy the season pass then?
You.should have got it the first week as you would have got 250k credits for doing so.

I've just started using the clutch, not too bad so far, using all the slow (boring) stuff on the event list as practice.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
wasnt fussed with the credits tbh was getting loads and iv now got over 5 mil. Il buy the season pass tomorow i just need to set my new bank details with my xbox live account and i havent been assed to do it yet.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have nearly finished this now. So much better than gt5, I'm at driver level 52 and have a handful of races left to do

I have nearly finished this now. So much better than gt5, I'm at driver level 52 and have a handful of races left to do

i'm in the high 60s and the game is about 7% complete iirc :S

i might be up for some online racing with you guys tonight if there's room on the grid :)

^^^ career mode. i did the world tour up to about level 25 then ripped through the R1 + R2 world championships (with a few assists:eek:)

i have a wheel now so i'm doing the rest with no assists apart from clutch and replays :cool: got 2 more levels of the world tour to go and there's still loadddsssssss of races in the event list to complete