ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I know, sorry! At the start of Road Atlanta with the M5s I thought I'd take it easy into the first corner so I didn't hit anyone but got tapped myself and ended up hitting you, again.

Bus w**ker
I didn't even complete a lap last night...but I blame AK the cheating Jew for this. Ramming Stu and me off the track constantly and only picking circuits he knows. What a dweeb.

AG 200 cup
I didn't even complete a lap last night...but I blame AK the cheating Jew for this. Ramming Stu and me off the track constantly and only picking circuits he knows. What a dweeb.

Sure its not a proper race if AK doesn't crash into someone. Every race if been he he's had a crash.

LY R26 #288
Just takes a while for the brain to adapt. Best way is to switch the clutch and handbrake buttons so A is clutch.

LY R26 #288
Lol it's the hammerhead. It took me so long to beat yours. I was way ahead upto the hammerhead then you'd take me on that.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The hammerhead is an actual b**ch. You need to be so early on the power!

I need to be quicker on Chicago and the second to last corner - my lines are all over the place there

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Totally converted to using the clutch now. So many advantages!

I think I'm still slower with it at the moment, but a few nights using it online and it'll be second nature.

I can't believe I ever used anything else. You're a noob if you don't! :eek:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Gally is a noob. Rear ended me twice in a row yesterday, I then was fucked so left the game and couldn't be bothered to wait for the next race, LOL.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Totally converted to using the clutch now. So many advantages!

I think I'm still slower with it at the moment, but a few nights using it online and it'll be second nature.

I can't believe I ever used anything else. You're a noob if you don't! :eek:

Haha, what did I say?

There goes my boost at the start of the races. Fcuk you Turner, fcuk you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just did a 1:40.8 on the Reasonably Priced Car challenge using the clutch, so the speed's there.

Still a second off Timps though.

Everyone should use the clutch though! It's not even difficult after a few races!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah tried the clutch i would get used to it then i would forget 5 mins later and try to change gear without. alothough i had it so the LB button was clutch i cant see myself geting on with the other button layout. only thing i will say is i have ended up completely f**king up my braking when using LB.
I will give it another good go at the weekend i know i can get used to it its just the case of i keep going off so get pissed of and take the clutch off again.

Bus w**ker
The clutch can f**k right off, I have enough difficulty just making the f**king thing go round a corner as it is.

LY R26 #288
thats the thing though, using the clutch seems to help when your entering the corners some how. I think you get more engine braking.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Exactly that, as long as you're not matching the revs at the same time it will engine brake far better than without a clutch.

AG 200 cup
If the buttons were in a proper position, I would be able to do it.

Swap the handbrake and clutch, so the clutch is A then you can press gear up or down at the same time. I'm just trying to get used to it as I keep locking up because there is to much to think about.