ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Octavia vRS tfsi
After a quick google it seems like the only 'fix' is to delete the previous game save and to start again. At nearly level 43, that is a pain in the h0le.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Anyone actually got a Fanatec? I'm thinking of treating myself to one with the pedals etc..

I've currently got a G25 wheel and pedals but plan to upgrade to a Fanatec wheel now that I'm using my 360 more than my PS3. Fortunately the G25 pedals can be used with Fanatec wheels. Upgrade cost roughly £250.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just finished the World Tour career mode. It takes you to around Lv74.

I'm 75 now I think.

Now to hit the events list and clear up.

Bus w**ker
I've just been in to Best Buy and tried the Speed Wheel out. I'm actually really impressed by it. Its accurate and quick to react, which I didn't think it would be, and whilst its no £500+ Fanatec setup its easily good enough for the casual gamer; especially those with little room for a full setup.

Seems to be out of stock in most places though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
  Bus w**ker
The Hut have it for £39.99 and they bombard me with 10% codes everymonth, also on TopCashBack, shame they've got not stock. c***s.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, what did I miss?

Was too hungover to play yesterday, still feel rough now.

Bus w**ker
Can you still use the mic?
Oh yeah forgot to finish what I was typing lol.

There's no jack for a headset and no bumper buttons. So you'll no doubt have to run the Speed Wheel and a Controller at the same time. Can't really understand why Microsoft have gone with this sort of design, a lot of menus in Forza 4 (which wasn't it designed for?) use the bumper buttons to move through and not having a mic jack. WHAT. THE. f**k.

Although that said they are things that you can live with or, possibly, work around.

Kawasaki ER6N
I joined for 1 race saw chris rage quite however after drinking all day I turned into a corner at the speed I thought I usually did and understeered off every time. I put this down to my blured vision and turned off ;).

This game is really starting to annoy me, why are there so many fundamental errors with it..

I mean for one, there are many car models that have recieved updates and facelifts over the years and forza still chooses out of date cars. In fact so many new cars arnt included in it theres no excuse! They cant even manage to include cars that arnt new!

Why is there no ford focus rs mk 1 (they cant even get the name right on the mk 2)
Theres no R26R, GTR 2011, lambo aventdor (or any recent gallardo) no sirocco R, not mk5 r32, no alfa gta's, m3 csl where the f**k is that, m3 gts, maserati quatroporte, clio 200, evo fq 400, zonda f, ariel atom, merc clk dtm, merc clk black, noble m12, caparo t1......

Tbh the list just goes on and on, i know that people will say theres alot of cars in it but there arnt very many new additions you have to admit, apart from the new lighting model this doesnt seem much different to fm3 and tbh just feels like fm3.5

Rant over

This game is really starting to annoy me, why are there so many fundamental errors with it..

I mean for one, there are many car models that have recieved updates and facelifts over the years and forza still chooses out of date cars. In fact so many new cars arnt included in it theres no excuse! They cant even manage to include cars that arnt new!

Why is there no ford focus rs mk 1
(they cant even get the name right on the mk 2)
Theres no R26R, GTR 2011, lambo aventdor (or any recent gallardo) no sirocco R, not mk5 r32, no alfa gta's, m3 csl where the f**k is that, m3 gts, maserati quatroporte, clio 200, evo fq 400, zonda f, ariel atom, merc clk dtm, merc clk black, noble m12, caparo t1......

Tbh the list just goes on and on, i know that people will say theres alot of cars in it but there arnt very many new additions you have to admit, apart from the new lighting model this doesnt seem much different to fm3 and tbh just feels like fm3.5
Rant over

Contradict yourself much?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The only things that irritated me are the lack of Porsche and losing the full Amalfi track.

If you play the game properly (without any aids, sim steering) it is a HUGE step up from Forza 3. Like Chris said a while back, it makes Forza 3 feel like Forza 2 did when 3 came out - completely outdates it.

The only things that irritated me are the lack of Porsche and losing the full Amalfi track.

If you play the game properly (without any aids, sim steering) it is a HUGE step up from Forza 3. Like Chris said a while back, it makes Forza 3 feel like Forza 2 did when 3 came out - completely outdates it.

I do agree with this i just feel like they have neglected some interesting cars, porsche is out of there hands but I just feel they havent expanded much outside of the game engine/ handeling..

TBH I'm unsure if I can be bothered with this. I didn't ever bother completing the career in FM3, and I can't see me spending all that much time online. With that in mind, is this likely to offer me anything new?

Erm, when you upgrade the engine of your car to a certain level it spits flames out the exhausts which is a nice touch.. In terms of new content its pretty similar to fm3

Evo 5 RS
Erm, when you upgrade the engine of your car to a certain level it spits flames out the exhausts which is a nice touch.. In terms of new content its pretty similar to fm3

Really? That's the best thing you could come up with? Simulation handling, auto vista and it's challenges, new play modes, 16 player online races, better textures and lighting etc etc... It's a racing game, there is only so much you can cram in before it becomes too much

Check the IGN review, Munson...should be enough to give you an idea

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I liked Amalfi tbh, not great to race on but was great fun for a quick blast.

Agree with you on Sedona, that and Sebring make me die a little inside every time they're up.