ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Heathens and heretics the lot of you! Next you'll be saying an unspoilered F40 looks good. Rarely in the field of public forums have so many been so deluded by such a bad decision.... ;)

D.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Still on the fence on wether to get this... Barely played 3!

LY R26 #288
I got a code and downloaded the demo on Friday. I'm quiet impressed with the feel of the handling and the new tyre noises. The engine sounds seem alot better.

I gotta say though I can't see a great difference in graphics in the gameplay from 3.

Should I buy my xbox back off my mate jst for this and Fifa 12.. hmm tempting but that money could go towards a new gfx card for BF3 on PC

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
The demo is available now if you know where to look.

Just about to have a go on it so I'll post my feedback later.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Risk of ban though maybe?

I doubt it. Alot of people have got it early using a code so there would be no way of knowing who has a real copy.

First impressions are it's much harder. The steering simulation is much more realistic.
On professional difficulty I can only manage second in the Ferrari so that's a big improvement.

Graphically it looks no different from Forza 4.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldnt risk it still for a day, but thats just me.

Also, we'll have no talk on the forum on how to acquire it (aimed at the guy who wrote the post i just deleted)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
The music is really loud and annoying in-game and there doesn't seem to be an option to disable it.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
The track graphics are not much better but the actual scenery looks great. Just a few too many jaggies on the track and cars.

Nippy white cup
The music is really loud and annoying in-game and there doesn't seem to be an option to disable it.

Apparently if you hit the 'xbox' button and go to media....try to put a custom track on then pause it and it should stop all music...something like that anyway lol

They had it running at the Britcar 24hr in the Toyota garage, very impressive. The sound is by far the biggest improvement that was immediately noticeable imo, much better.

bjSZr.jpg

hXC2K.jpg

8rTWR.jpg

13oMr.jpg

9s7kC.jpg

Vhny9.jpg

ygYYY.jpg

MaijI.jpg

AFSNV.jpg

sofGU.jpg

QVQqw.jpg

oJrxl.jpg