ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
I've lost track, with various bonus cars, launch bonus, LCE, limited pre order packs, unicorns etc I've no f**king idea. They've made it needlessly complicated IMO.

AK

M240i
BADNED
user-offline.png
Administrator
admin.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png

Join Date Sep 2004 Posts 7,412 Images 1547

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ZeppelinNL
Are those online pre-order exclusive cars, and those 2 LCE packs , eventually going to be up for DLC after a few months?

Not set at all when but you can pretty much count on it. But it will take a few months.​

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll just get the standard edition for £35 and but the season pass dlc. They are just taking the piss IMO.

BG 182
Not to spark too much excitement, but if you follow 'godisageek' on twitter, or like them on Facebook they're currently sending out codes to get the demo early! Mine's downloading now! Twitter's having a few issues apparently but facebook's working!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Are they sending them out to individuals then, or just posting them on the wall?

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Could be worse, I mean some douchebag could have Foriza 4.

Oh dear...

HowTF does he get Foriza from Forza? I know the Yanks are adept at butchering and destroying our language in a variety of ways - but adding letters that don't exist? :S

"Yessir, yessir, yessir...."

Oxygen waster, right there....

D.

Last edited by a moderator:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Unspoilered Supras are just physically, emotionally and fundamentally wrong! It's part of the cars' silhouette - any other choice should be punishable by being beaten with ones' own limbs....

D.

I think it looks spot on - as does the Spoilered one. Was looking at them only 60mins ago, in 1996 they were £42k out of a Toyota Dealership! FECK!

HowTF does he get Foriza from Forza? I know the Yanks are adept at butchering and destroying our language in a variety of ways - but adding letters that don't exist? :S

"Yessir, yessir, yessir...."

Oxygen waster, right there....

D.

Cuz he from tha dutty souf, either that or an imbecile. You decide.