ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My MX5's a beast :eek:

The twisty back section of infineon may as well be a straight up until the final corner, lol!

D/299 correct yeah?

Bus w**ker
f**k off.

Buy me drink Thursday x

If I finish early then we can hook up, I'll buy you a Woo Woo or something. So it's in plain English for you to understand, I will be getting the train from Southend Central to Fenchurch St and then the tube over to St Pancras from Tower Hill.

Saturday night is best for me. Don't think I've any plans then or owt on for Sunday. Well apart from laughing at the memory of Harphamominom attempting to learn to snowboard.

AK

M240i

If I finish early then we can hook up, I'll buy you a Woo Woo or something. So it's in plain English for you to understand, I will be getting the train from Southend Central to Fenchurch St and then the tube over to St Pancras from Tower Hill.

Saturday night is best for me. Don't think I've any plans then or owt on for Sunday. Well apart from laughing at the memory of Harphamominom attempting to learn to snowboard.

Ok.

Then get the tube to the Northern Line and you're sorted.

Just got the following message when trying to save a photo:

"Your save file is corrupt. Please delete it from the Xbox Dashboard and create a new one."

Fvck no.

Bus w**ker
Yes because I know which station is the closest to where you live/work, f**king moronic savage.

Get your arse to me. I'm a guest in this s**t area of the country, c**t.

It might be me being a dipshit, but can I join in with you lot currently racing? Im part of the club, but can't seem to find where to join a race?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I should be online later so please send me an invite if you spot me. (christopher pretty please) I'm going to build my MX5 later.

Bus w**ker
FaceTime.

You're not still crying over this lil' thing are you? :(

316250_10150883056570644_636500643_21726624_1526854630_n.jpg

S1 Rallye Shed
This mx5 series sounds awesome . Thursday nights would be better for me , if not Sunday evenings.
Gonna get on with setting up mine tomorrow.

E36 328
Seems weird I only played for a couple of hours tonight for the first time and already I've got 100% discount on Nissan performance products?