ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yup!

I'll make a modded one later and put up the specs. Will stick it in the club garage too!

Extra man points for coming up with a decent original paint job :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great shout Luke. Which mx-5? Aren't there a couple to buy?

So no engine mods? Chris make a list then it's dow to the tuning.

Excite.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The proper one, of course. Mk1! Standard engine IMO, should be plenty quick enough with the strippers and in the corners.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Winner.

I'll make one when I'm back from work and put a spec list up, so everyone has the same.

Standard tyre width for potential sideways disaster?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do it tomorrow night? 10pm ish for the mx-5 race?

Looking forward to building the fucker. I think I have it already just never driven.

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
p l e a s e add me this sounds epic!

jimbobwilli

edit: just spotted on the left that you can see other clio sport member's gametags..
me_gusta.jpg

<--

i'll add you guys up.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good stuff. Keeps everyone happy; all essentially the same car but modified for AK.

I have a vision of us on the start line; all identical apart from AK's, which is completely standard other than a big f**k off turbo.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Good stuff. Keeps everyone happy; all essentially the same car but modified for AK.

I have a vision of us on the start line; all identical apart from AK's, which is completely standard other than a big f**k off turbo.

And 4WD so he can launch into the back of me.

When you say standard engine, do you mean the standard block, or no engine mods at all? The highest I can get it without any engine mods is D336.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
When you say standard engine, do you mean the standard block, or no engine mods at all? The highest I can get it without any engine mods is D336.

Not sure mate, I'll give it a go later and come up with an easy spec to follow!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, I use the clutch and much I'm quicker with. Forced myself to learn how to use it last week in F3 in anticipation for F4 - haven't looked back. It also helps with braking, as you can properly engine brake rather than the car automatically rev-matching.

You also don't get it stupidly revving for you at the beginning of a race.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
One more thing, I couldn't brake for s**t with the clutch as the left bumper button, so I swapped it with 'A'. Much better imo.

I still use the bumper and can downshift/rev-match fine - but I've used that setup ever since Forza 3 came out, so have had a bit of practice! lol. It's a bit like heal&toeing but with your finger knuckle...