ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The MX5 should only have sports tyres. Requires much more sensitive throttle control.

Also the Ma5da 1.6 prodcues around 140bhp.;)

AK

M240i
Yeah, that's the thing that's quite annoyed me, lol.

20+ new folk and only a handful have played with us.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry about last night, someone was fcuking around with the router (again) and I lost connection. FUUUU

Are you still coming to the meet tomorrow night mate?

Completely forgot about this mate! Will still try and make it tonight!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I don't know half the people on my Live friends list, think I'll delete everyone and start again. I added most of them years ago when I had my original 360 and then had 2 years of PS3 only ownership.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I need a cull already!

Anyway I did over 30 laps of Infinieon in that my MX-5 last night. Didn't even get bored once! :eek: Think my best was 1.59.100 (ish) couple of more tweaks and I should see 1.58 soon.

Lap, tune, lap, tweak, lap, lap, lap, tweak! Bloody loved feelig the tiniest of changes.

Amazing practice for doing it with other cars aswell. I'm nearly happy with my settings. It's an epic little car on the boil I must say.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't know half the people on my Live friends list, think I'll delete everyone and start again. I added most of them years ago when I had my original 360 and then had 2 years of PS3 only ownership.

Yeah I need to remove a few off mine, TBH.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Is rrfierce from here? I was competing against his TG Track time last night in rivals but it kept penalising me for leaving the track despite not having done so.

Mental 172 Cup
But why would they make it that easy??

Because its about Motorsport. You race well you get sponsors and perks.. If your crap it takes you a lot longer to move up the scale. I'm not complaining. Got a few mental cars for nothing. It's a difficult life on the front of the grid.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Front of the grid herrrro!

What's your favourite drive so far mate?

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Man i wanna play this game, got a ps3 just for GT5 (have a bluray player on my pc), but don't know if i can justify buying an xbox just for it :(

I's the only game I have for it so far. I don't need anything else until the shooters come out.

It takes up hours of your time! Like Football manager with cars. ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Because its about Motorsport. You race well you get sponsors and perks.. If your crap it takes you a lot longer to move up the scale. I'm not complaining. Got a few mental cars for nothing. It's a difficult life on the front of the grid.

Two Luke's in one thread is a major headfuck, lol! I just saw someone quoted something you said and got mega confused.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeaj he confused the hell outta me this week reading this thread.

Probably keeps wondering why i'm chatting him up ffs! Anyway DotLukeDot, favourite drive so far?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Probably keeps wondering why i'm chatting him up ffs! Anyway DotLukeDot, favourite drive so far?

Ha, thoppit!

Hard to say mate, love the later NSX-R, but then again knew I would! Most fun car I have is my s1 Elise, standard engine wise with some chassis mods!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I had a good blast with the modern one but after tweaking the mx-5 all my cars now need tuned handling wise. Everything now feels s**t. My RS6 will be like an EK9 soon!
smiley9.gif

Most peoples awesome laps of Infineon are in the Elise tbf.

Think I was gifted the newer one. Now have 100% discount. Could be fun. :eek: I didn't know they had an exige I must have bloody missed that when looking.

Mental 172 Cup
I was gonna say I've not raced anyone yet on here yet.

You flirt.

It was confusing me earlier. I started with the 'original' LukeDot Then I see someone else not quite so original put DotLukeDot. ;)

I was reading through thinking I can't remember writing that. But yes front of the grid Herrro is me..

I added you last night Gally..

Mk5 golf gti
Please someone add me so I can get on the mx5 hype :)

Tried adding chris but friend list was full.

My tag is loftedfever

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I was gonna say I've not raced anyone yet on here yet.

You flirt.

It was confusing me earlier. I started with the 'original' LukeDot Then I see someone else not quite so original put DotLukeDot. ;)

I was reading through thinking I can't remember writing that. But yes front of the grid Herrro is me..

I added you last night Gally..

Seen you mate, pop in to our parties if we're on. Most Cs'ers.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Man i wanna play this game, got a ps3 just for GT5 (have a bluray player on my pc), but don't know if i can justify buying an xbox just for it :(

Take the ps3 to game/gamestation and trade it in, you can get a pre-owned xbox 360 elite 120gb for £100, so might aswell trade, im considering it on the weekend, as i never play ps3 no more,

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I will play online, just learning the tracks and levelling up a bit first. My mrs is being a bit needy at the mo aswell which isn't helping playing time!
I was so pleased yesterday when I came 106th fastest on a lap when I looked at the leaderboards.
Shame it was Iberia mini or something silly like that in a B500 Scoob 22B!